2013-14 NBA Season

Strider

The ways the Clippers look tonight, I bet Rick is ready to book their ticket to the NBA Finals.... :D

If the Clippers shoot like this, the sky's the limit. But I think we know the shooting will eventually cool off. And DeAndre Jordan better work on his free throws or OKC might employ the Hack-a-Jordan method.

Watching three games simultaneously, this was the first one to finish, the Clippers stomping of OKC ending at 9:10pm. Strange how OKC was lethargic...with OKC at home and not having to travel, you would have expected the Clippers to be the more tired team. A total ass-whupping.

How OKC responds in Game 2 will determine if this series goes more than 4 or 5 games.

The ways the Clippers look tonight, I bet Rick is ready to book their ticket to the NBA Finals.... :D

The Clippers are hell to beat in LA. Now they have home court. This will be very tough for OKC. I love the Clippers to win this and then destroy the winner of that other series. Watch out for Brooklyn. Washington has been playing real well and I expect them to take out Indiana. But beating Miami will be very tough. To me the Clippers are the team that can do it. CP is a beast.

Strider, did you see the "hack a shaq" crap OKC pulled in the 4th quarter on D Andre Jordan? What a joke. They made a mockery of the game.

Yes I did, and as I noted above, if Jordan wants to prevent that from happening again, he needs to make his free throws. It's puzzling for any player not to be able to make at least half his free throws.

Hey Paul, bummed your boy Lebron didn't win MVP? I think the Heat thrash the Nets by double-digits tonight. But I'm not betting on it, haha.

So we went to see The Wiz last night. Last time, we were in row M, which was the last row up top in that section, although there was a box-type setup behind us. Last night we were across the arena in row Q, also the last row. Those 4 rows may as well have been 50. We couldn't see anything.

Taking into account the actual game, that was probably a good thing...

They will still get spanked in this series. A minor set back

I'm not really convinced :P the Thunder are an extremely capable team...when they are all on the same page, which they have been getting back to. I think the Grizzlies gave them a good wake up call.

I just tuned in and see the Clips are already down 19. But Durant has already picked up 2 fouls so keep an eye on that.

EDIT: Make that 1 foul for Durant....

Bad news. I did not know it started as I have Orioles on. They need to win this game today. I will be shocked if they do not. I mean the Clippers. I hope Wieters heals without surgery. That has me worried. Bad game for Tillman. The first inning likely will cost us our 5 game winning streak from going to six. Good to see Davis back and he looks good.

Archived