the Star Wars thread...

kingzoso

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Any particular one you are excited about? Or disappointed with? Glad to see that they have brought back Ford, Mayhew, Hamill, and Fisher, but in what capacity? They are all so much older than when they last were in "Return of the Jedi" in 1983. I'm not a Star Wars expert, so does anyone know at what point in the story timeline Episode VII is supposed to take place?

Still have reservations that these new Disney Star Wars will be as good as the first three films but as long as they are better than the prequels, fans should be happy. A word or two of advice to Disney: No Jar Jar Binks. No Ewoks.

Edited by Strider

You insult me and now you want an answer?

Oh hell,......the next installment comes 30 years after ROTG.Han and Liea have kids,Luke becomes the new Jedi 'master'.Adventurer!

Insult? How? Oh, you mean because of our back-and-forth over on the NBA thread? I thought we were just having a spirited discussion. Just because I didn't agree with your equating Sterling's history with a rap video doesn't mean I have anything against you personally or am not open to discussing other topics with you. But hey, I cannot tell you how to feel...if you'd rather not, fine.

Edited by Strider

Insult? How? Oh, you mean because of our back-and-forth over on the NBA thread? I thought we were just having a spirited discussion. Just because I didn't agree with your equating Sterling's history with a rap video doesn't mean I have anything against you personally or am not open to discussing other topics with you. But hey, I cannot tell you how to feel...if you'd rather not, fine.

^^^ A ridiculous response, even for you...

Hey FU!