Conspiracy Theories...

kingzoso

2 hours ago, Strider said:

Considering Hillel (second from the left) has been dead for nearly 30 years, perhaps you have discovered another conspiracy: Is Hillel Slovak really dead? Or was his death a hoax a la Paul McCartney, Elvis Presley, and Jim Morrison?

Wow! Just think of the possibilities.

Meanwhile, I don't like to say 'I told you so' BUT...

...I told you so.

Trump, Giuliani, Breitbart, Comey, and the FBI will have some explaining to do before this is all over.

Thank you on behalf of the Reptilian Empire!

On ‎10‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 1:10 AM, apantherfrommd said:

Why is the media not telling America that we are on Defcon 3? http://defconwarningsystem.com/

This is the DEFCON Warning System. Alert status for 8 P.M., Thursday, October 13th, 2016. Condition code is Yellow. DEFCON 3

It hasn't gone down either. And in Military families, DEFCON 3, means DEFCON 2, as to not to alarm the public into a frenzy.

5 Normal peacetime readiness; General "baseline" level during times of peace
4 Increased intelligence-gathering and security measures Sporadically throughout Cold War, War on Terror
3 Armed forces readiness increased above normal levels; Air Force ready to mobilize in 15 minutes

Post-9/11 Attacks (2001), Yom Kippur War (1973), Operation Paul Bunyan (1976), Post-Four Power Talks (1960)

(2016) Oct 13 - Syria Crisis

2 High readiness; armed forces ready to deploy in six hours Cuban Missile Crisis (1962)
1 Maximum readiness; all forces ready for combat; nuclear war imminent or likely None

Express.co.uk, canadafreepress.com, etc

Defcon nuclear threat REDUCED to safest level following...

The Defcon Warning System, a private organisation which monitors world events and estimates the nuclear threat against America, is now at Level 5 - its lowest possible state.

Just weeks ago the warning was accelerated to Level 3 following increased tensions between...

Nice to be at DEFCON 5, again.

Archived