RP's Twitter debut is Wednesday. Ask him anything. He’ll select his top 10 to answer & send a free download #AskRP pic.twitter.com/aPZatU4CUl

Source: http://twitter.com/RobertPlant/status/364683966718029824

(This was actually the second tweet sent from the account, the first featured an apostrophe in the attached image was deleted twenty minutes after posting.)

post-20091-0-16615000-1375922532_thumb.j

Cookie & Roxie, don't think bad of me but I do not have twitter account! I just do not have the time. I have so many blogs that I have to participate in that are related to my job that I don't even get to spend time here as much as I would like. If I had an account off the top of my head I would ask him:

1. How did it feel to spend time with Elvis?

2. How large is your music collection? Is there a particular album that you cherish and why?

3. The interview with J.J. Jackson March 1975,the statement about people listening to the music when they are in their 50's and beyond, did he ever think we would still be here and loving the music and the legacy would be so grand.

4.In his ever onward music career what is something that he has not done that he would like to do?

:peace:

Edit: Sorry, maybe I should have put this under the other thread!

At least those questions sound a lot better compare to someone putting in "Do you own a rubber plant?" Sorry but if I was to ask him a question, I would probably say something silly like that.

And no, I'm still not on twitter

Cookie & Roxie, don't think bad of me but I do not have twitter account! I just do not have the time. I have so many blogs that I have to participate in that are related to my job that I don't even get to spend time here as much as I would like. If I had an account off the top of my head I would ask him:

1. How did it feel to spend time with Elvis?

2. How large is your music collection? Is there a particular album that you cherish and why?

3. The interview with J.J. Jackson March 1975,the statement about people listening to the music when they are in their 50's and beyond, did he ever think we would still be here and loving the music and the legacy would be so grand.

4.In his ever onward music career what is something that he has not done that he would like to do?

:peace:

Edit: Sorry, maybe I should have put this under the other thread!

At least those questions sound a lot better compare to someone putting in "Do you own a rubber plant?" Sorry but if I was to ask him a question, I would probably say something silly like that.

And no, I'm still not on twitter

Or my favorite one "Can you get me LSD?" What are people thinking!

ITA, CLW. I am sure this fucking moron meant to bring into mind Karac's death. Really pisses me off. I know the people that set up the site were careful about what tweets were going to be given to Robert. Knowing fully well that there are a lot of sick, evil, assholes around.

Ok, rant over.

ITA, CLW. I am sure this fucking moron meant to bring into mind Karac's death. Really pisses me off. I know the people that set up the site were careful about what tweets were going to be given to Robert. Knowing fully well that there are a lot of sick, evil, assholes around.

Ok, rant over.

You can call me Chris.yah , what a jerk,I am going to see if I can find that one again and say something to them

1. @RobertPlant What was your first thought when you got the call about John Bonham's passing? :c #AskRP

10:39 AM - 8 Aug 13 · Details
    Tweet text
    Image will appear as a link

Kayley,

If you look in the news section under the Robert Plant twitter thread, I posted the questions and answers from yesterday. There hasn't been any indication at this time of future sessions and I'm not expecting Robert to handle it on his own anyway, otherwise there wouldn't have been a point to bringing in this team that has revamped everything. I doubt he sees anything other than the ones that he was sent by the team to choose from and then possibly similar formats in the future if he decides to do it again for whatever reason. In fact, yesterday on his newly revamped facebook page, a friend of his sister's posted something to the effect that she didn't mean to disappoint anyone but that all of these updates and changes were far beyond Robert's internet capabilities or interest and it was the team that was handling everything. I'm sure he answered the questions he chose to answer from the list, but I'm not expecting a lot of activity from him directly on any of it, although the pr team does seem to be posting in a way even on the facebook page that makes it sound like its coming directly from him. Again, the idea that he would take an entire day out to sit in front of a computer and answer questions when he could accomplish the exact same as he did by simply picking ten questions and texting or emailing his answers and never have to go in doesn't seem very realistic to me. Most people noted that the questions answered seemed to have been drawn from that first day in spite of them offering up the second day for taking questions. This may or may not be true, but if it is, it further supports my theory that it was more the fact that there were some kinks in getting everything ready for the roll out (which those following the twitter and other activity can attest to from yesterday) and so they needed some more time and less because they needed to get Robert in front of the computer so he could follow along with the conversation. Of course, before I thought it was because the quality of the first day's questions were so sad, so what do I know. Turns out they were genius in comparison to some of the others that came out the next day as well as some of the embarassing responses that people made once his answers actually started posting...not that I think he saw any of them, thankfully.

Again, just my opinion though and while I was disappointed in the disrespect and idiocy of a lot of the people posting yesterday and the two days prior, I wasn't really surprised and, again, I doubt he saw any of it. That's kind of the point to hiring a big firm to take care of all of this. Of course, they promised he would answer 10 questions previously selected and there are still people every minute posting new questions to him even though the "Q&A" is over now so there's the intelligence we're dealing with...people assuming that he's got all the time in the world to answer the 20K questions going in on twitter.

So, really long answer and semi rant just to really say, the questions and answers were posted on the other thread and you should be able to find them pretty easy. I think it was page 6

For the people who are Zeppelin fans and simply won't give in to capitalism (like myself) can anyone paste the questions and answers?

Kayley,

If you look in the news section under the Robert Plant twitter thread, I posted the questions and answers from yesterday. There hasn't been any indication at this time of future sessions and I'm not expecting Robert to handle it on his own anyway, otherwise there wouldn't have been a point to bringing in this team that has revamped everything. I doubt he sees anything other than the ones that he was sent by the team to choose from and then possibly similar formats in the future if he decides to do it again for whatever reason. In fact, yesterday on his newly revamped facebook page, a friend of his sister's posted something to the effect that she didn't mean to disappoint anyone but that all of these updates and changes were far beyond Robert's internet capabilities or interest and it was the team that was handling everything. I'm sure he answered the questions he chose to answer from the list, but I'm not expecting a lot of activity from him directly on any of it, although the pr team does seem to be posting in a way even on the facebook page that makes it sound like its coming directly from him. Again, the idea that he would take an entire day out to sit in front of a computer and answer questions when he could accomplish the exact same as he did by simply picking ten questions and texting or emailing his answers and never have to go in doesn't seem very realistic to me. Most people noted that the questions answered seemed to have been drawn from that first day in spite of them offering up the second day for taking questions. This may or may not be true, but if it is, it further supports my theory that it was more the fact that there were some kinks in getting everything ready for the roll out (which those following the twitter and other activity can attest to from yesterday) and so they needed some more time and less because they needed to get Robert in front of the computer so he could follow along with the conversation. Of course, before I thought it was because the quality of the first day's questions were so sad, so what do I know. Turns out they were genius in comparison to some of the others that came out the next day as well as some of the embarassing responses that people made once his answers actually started posting...not that I think he saw any of them, thankfully.

Again, just my opinion though and while I was disappointed in the disrespect and idiocy of a lot of the people posting yesterday and the two days prior, I wasn't really surprised and, again, I doubt he saw any of it. That's kind of the point to hiring a big firm to take care of all of this. Of course, they promised he would answer 10 questions previously selected and there are still people every minute posting new questions to him even though the "Q&A" is over now so there's the intelligence we're dealing with...people assuming that he's got all the time in the world to answer the 20K questions going in on twitter.

So, really long answer and semi rant just to really say, the questions and answers were posted on the other thread and you should be able to find them pretty easy. I think it was page 6

yep,you said it!!!!

It's been enlightening in the worst possible way. Oh well, guess all you can do is laugh at it and be thankful that you aren't related to any of these goobers

I posted a couple of the really stupid questions above,it is even embaressing for me to read how stupid people are

Archived