Signed Led Zeppelin II sells for £4,100 in UK sale

paulfrasercollect

Hi all,

I'm new to the forum, so I'll introduce myself. My name's Joe, a writer for www.paulfrasercollectibles.com. We provide a free daily news service on collecting, as well as selling a range of memorabilia.

Here is an article I have just written which may be of interest to you. A signed copy of Led Zeppelin II has just sold at Omega Auctions. It's not in fantastic condition, but these are rare in any grade:

http://www.paulfrasercollectibles.com/News/Music-Memorabilia/Led-Zeppelin-signed-album-tops-Omega-Auctions-at-$6,500/15022.page?catid=357

Thanks for reading, I will keep posting articles like this with Led Zeppelin relating news, unless anyone has any objections?

Cheers,

Joe

• 4 years later...
39 minutes ago, greig1983 said:

Great, they are sky high now. I have a few but Page is missing. I've written to him at two address asking if he wouldn't mind signing, also said I can donate to a charity etc but never got a response. Would be great to complete the set.

Jimmy very seldom signs for the public on account of professional autograph hunters. You're best bet is actually to contact Ross Halfin and see if there is something either of them would accept in trade in exchange for the signatures you are seeking. Arrangements can be made. I know a collector who had success with this approach during Jimmy's last visit to Los Angeles.

1 hour ago, greig1983 said:

Thanks, Steve, I did write to Ross and also Scarlett Page but no reply. I have a signed item from Aleister Crowley, wonder if he would accept that in a trade?

Possibly. You can always send it to him as a gift via certified mail and include your request. Of course, you still run the risk of no response or having the item returned to sender. Hopefully, he will be making promotional appearances later this year and you will be able to score an autograph at one. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/16/2018 at 8:31 AM, greig1983 said:

Thanks, Steve, I did write to Ross and also Scarlett Page but no reply. I have a signed item from Aleister Crowley, wonder if he would accept that in a trade?

Depends what the signed item is I would suggest G!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/29/2019 at 2:35 AM, rm2551 said:

^Is there ANY album that is certified signed by all four? I bet you could count them on 1 hand.

aaaaah to have real play money....^_^

I have one but would like to get some thoughts on it. Bought it from amoeba in Hollywood