Jeff Beck looks so young

dedihanson

Jeff Beck looks young and has so much energy. His body looks 35 and face maybe 50ish but he is like 68!!! LOL.....incredible. Plus his energy level onstage and technical prowness is so incredible. He says he practices the guitar every day to keep up the world class technique. Whatever, his renditions of the opera NESSUM DORMA are amazing and beautiful. He also seems humble and kindly for having such an incredible musical gift. I adore Jimmy Page who also seems kindly and glad Jeff Beck is his friend.

LOL --that photo==arrrrg. He does not look young in that pic but still maybe could pass for 55-56 years not 68. I think with some juvederm cheek wrinkle fillers and botox he could look under 50. Brian Wilson looks total grandpa--the Beach Boy he is touring with or should I say Beach Grandpa--LOL.....

:bravo: Yes, SR you are exactly right. He would look younger with either a lighter shade, or just let his hair go grey. JB seems to keep himself very fit which helps. However, I am inclined to think that from the photo in post 4 that he has already started having fillers on his face. The nasolabial lines (line from nose to mouth) seem to have been filled.

He looks ok overall, though the jet black hair has got to go. I would have thought he would have learned that lesson from Jimmy. That hair color has got to go.

:bravo: Yes, SR you are exactly right. He would look younger with either a lighter shade, or just let his hair go grey. JB seems to keep himself very fit which helps. However, I am inclined to think that from the photo in post 4 that he has already started having fillers on his face. The nasolabial lines (line from nose to mouth) seem to have been filled.

I'd be disappointed if JB actually succumbed to Botox et al. I know the entertainment industry is an unforgiving business where looks come first but he's always struck me as a more rough and tumble type. Whether he does get fillers or not will remain a mystery, but he is undoubtedly in fantastic shape.

The muscle tone on his body always looks to me like someone who works out - fair play to him. But he must be sufficiently vain to have kept dyeing his hair for so long. He may keep it dyed not just for the entertainment business, but I seem to recall JB's wife being a good bit younger than him. It was noticeable that Jimmy stopped dyeing his hair when his last marriage broke up - he no longer had to keep up with a significantly younger woman.

I'd be disappointed if JB actually succumbed to Botox et al. I know the entertainment industry is an unforgiving business where looks come first but he's always struck me as a more rough and tumble type. Whether he does get fillers or not will remain a mystery, but he is undoubtedly in fantastic shape.

I would give him the same advice I would give Paul McCartney: You want to get hair plugs or wear a wig fine, we're all entitled to a bit of vanity. But Dude, you've been around since the sixties! We can add. There is no way you don't have some gray in your hair by now. Lose the hair dye and let your gray show. If you wear a wig, get a gray one. You'll look like the elder statesman of rock that you are instead of a bloke desperately trying to hold onto his youth.

Yes, DD. I completely agree, particularly with reference to Macca. McCartney's dye job often turns out a sort of unnatural reddish brown. The only one they are kidding is themselves.

I suspect the sycophants who surround these people would not dare to mention this to them.

to

I would give him the same advice I would give Paul McCartney: You want to get hair plugs or wear a wig fine, we're all entitled to a bit of vanity. But Dude, you've been around since the sixties! We can add. There is no way you don't have some gray in your hair by now. Lose the hair dye and let your gray show. If you wear a wig, get a gray one. You'll look like the elder statesman of rock that you are instead of a bloke desperately trying to hold onto his youth.

LOL --that photo==arrrrg. He does not look young in that pic but still maybe could pass for 55-56 years not 68. I think with some juvederm cheek wrinkle fillers and botox he could look under 50. Brian Wilson looks total grandpa--the Beach Boy he is touring with or should I say Beach Grandpa--LOL.....

Jeff Beck couldn't pass for 55-56 there, maybe 60-61..

He looks good for his age.. but really no better than Jimmy.

I would like to see Jeff Beck with reddish brown hair and a few more wrinkle removers and he would look really young. Jeff Beck has a pretty good body though for his age---no fatness and toned arms. I read he works on cars and never has been in the drug thing. He seems rather conservative to me compared to the other rock stars of that era. Jimmy Page also is still handsome but I would cut the hair and maybe dye it back black and also a bit of botox around the eyes would make Jimmy look 10 years younger. Jimmy could still get movie roles I think--he still has the Hollywood charisma going on and looks tan now. I think Irishman Page looks healthier now than when he was rail thin and in his substance abuse but glad he is over that, healthy now, and helping all the kids all over the world like Angelina Jolie. Jimmy had a "pretty face" when he was young. Jimmy is so kind and compassionate to the poor children. Who knew years ago when he was in the rock world his time and money would go for humanitarian causes? Interesting how his world turned out. Glad he is still alive and doing well. I show horses so we have to be fit and look young all the time as we compete against 20 year olds. Off to see the horses at the barn.

Archived