Voice of Robert Plant

chapita

hey zeppelin lovers, sorry for my english but im argentinian. I love zepp and i wanna know :

1)when the voice of plant change.

2)And if its posible i wanna know the worst concert of zeppelin

PD: If someone has the full concert of sidney 1972 i would appreciate

Hello and welcome!

To answer your questions...

1) Plant has had many 'eras' of his vocals. There were many changes to his voice between the wide and powerful vocals of Zeppelin 1 and the mature voice of In Through the Out Door.

2) Generally, the worst concert is usually agreed to be Tempe, Arizona on July 20, 1977.

Sydney is very fragmentary - many songs are missing, such as Immigrant Song, Heartbreaker, Celebration Day, and Since I've Been Loving You. As this place does not allow bootleg sharing, I would recommend to search YouTube and Google. The internet can take you to great places.

Hello and welcome!

To answer your questions...

1) Plant has had many 'eras' of his vocals. There were many changes to his voice between the wide and powerful vocals of Zeppelin 1 and the mature voice of In Through the Out Door.

2) Generally, the worst concert is usually agreed to be Tempe, Arizona on July 20, 1977.

Sydney is very fragmentary - many songs are missing, such as Immigrant Song, Heartbreaker, Celebration Day, and Since I've Been Loving You. As this place does not allow bootleg sharing, I would recommend to search YouTube and Google. The internet can take you to great places.

Excelent. Thanks for sharing your knowledge. I will subscribe to your youtube chanel

I think what made Tampe such a bad show, especially for Robert, was that he had a flu in Seattle and yet he still sang and so no wonder he had such problems at Tempe as singin with a flu is really not a good idea, but at Oakland he was already much better!

It almost makes me cry sometimes, how uncautious Robert was with his voice! But as his voice changed, he found new ways to express himself!

I think what made Tampe such a bad show, especially for Robert, was that he had a flu in Seattle and yet he still sang and so no wonder he had such problems at Tempe as singin with a flu is really not a good idea, but at Oakland he was already much better!

It almost makes me cry sometimes, how uncautious Robert was with his voice! But as his voice changed, he found new ways to express himself!

He thanks to you too. I will listen Zepp at oakland

Archived