we want a shutdown of the nuclear industry everywhere on Earth

roblindblad

Ps. I would be for nuclear if they would simply build the new design which cannot melt down and produces almost zero waste material, but they will not do that, even though they also cost less to build and produce more power. I guess they are sore that the inventor of the new design was only 16 years old at the time he invented the design about eight years ago.

I would not cause you know that thing build well you build on something that has a balance and when you destroy the building blocks you are bound to fail... deatroying the building blocks of evry created being and thing on earth so that we can use electricity.... and their is no time for wait until wait until has been bounced around as a solution since the beginning. when a parent sees a messy childs bedroom they sat clean it up NOW!!! THIS LIITLE KIDS MESS IS KILLING EVERY LIVING BEING ON THE PLANET.

Doug Dasher, who studies radioecology at the University of Alaska Fairbanks, said it remains possible that there will be minor effects for people on the U.S. West Coast, despite the low test results.

“No acute effects resulting in mortality or damage to organs … would be expected,” he told FoxNews.com. But he added that more subtle effects might occur.

“Longer term chronic effects, cancer or genetic effects… odds are statistically low, if the concentrations in the models remain within the projections, [but] cannot be said to be zero.”

Dashing the crazyness of reality its easier to not care when the bank id going to crank radioactive waste sank the dank might as well jump off the plank

the philosophy of money creating tragedy too bad they cant see that they were kids when they played Monopoly

A shame that the demise is fractured by money creating the nuclear unclear unwise for the power of money unclear nuclear monoploly

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Archived