we want a shutdown of the nuclear industry everywhere on Earth

roblindblad

I will pass on this one.

Like the nuclear industry passing radioactive waste, an extremely toxic carcenogean, which lasts millions of years polluting the air (radioactive dust and rain), the waters and the land negatively affecting every species on Earth passing it on to all your descendents please remember that it is happening. Here is a 10 minute documentary video on the subject

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiBVBdM77s4

Like the nuclear industry passing radioactive waste, an extremely toxic carcenogean, which lasts millions of years polluting the air (radioactive dust and rain), the waters and the land negatively affecting every species on Earth passing it on to all your descendents please remember that it is happening. Here is a 10 minute documentary video on the subject

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiBVBdM77s4

Hey roblindblad, how's it going'?

You're absolutely right that it is happening. I'd be glad to sign to veto Construction of the Hinkley C Nuclear Power Station. It's on a frickin' fault line! What are they thinking? If you don't learn from history, you're doomed to repeat it again someday.

The Fukushima crap is long from over, it's just that the media is concealing the true effects.

The man in charge of Japan’s crippled Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant has warned that the meltdown of the plant in 2011 contains important lessons for the British government and its plans to build new nuclear power stations.

Naomi Hirose, president of the company that runs Fukushima, Tokyo Electric Power Company (Tepco), said the triple meltdown following the earthquake and tsunami in Japan was a “warning to the world” and that Britain’s nuclear industry must be “prepared for the worst”.

They even tell the people in Japan that if they keep smiling, the radiation won't hurt them. The effects are so much worse than mainstream media lets us in on.

Thanks for the documentary link, roblindad. For the Fukishima reason alone, you can count on my signature for the petition to veto the Hinkley C Nuclear Power Station. :thumbsup:

Nuclear is the power of the future. And yes, there will be a future. I hate media panic. <_<

Yeah. Personally I like nuclear power. I agree with redrum, but from what I see there are 2 separate petitions. One is to stop nuclear energy world-wide, but the other (for people in Bristol) is to veto the construction of a plant on a fault line. If people can petition to get them to rethink that one, I'm all for supporting a relocation of it, at the least. I don't see that one as media panic. I see it as learning a lesson.

Nuclear is the power of the future. And yes, there will be a future. I hate media panic. <_<

The future of destroying the lives of everyliving being on Earth

The place of our birth

What is it worth to you

what is it worth to you,

and your childrens children

cut from breeding cause that one million year accumulative exponential death cancer growth aint receding

How many grandchildren will survive the nuclear accidents that already strive

no accident filling the waters of the Earth

bit by bit ACCUMULATIVE

remember that shit

Yeah. Personally I like nuclear power. I agree with redrum, but from what I see there are 2 separate petitions. One is to stop nuclear energy world-wide, but the other (for people in Bristol) is to veto the construction of a plant on a fault line. If people can petition to get them to rethink that one, I'm all for supporting a relocation of it, at the least. I don't see that one as media panic. I see it as learning a lesson.

Yeah. Personally I like nuclear power. - well obviously you cant see past your lifetime

I'm all for supporting a relocation of it - move that shit to another place dont matter because it will continue to affect every living being on Earth with unexplained cancers and it will not stop for millions upon millions of years because of all the existing nuclear power plants and those which are being built. Corporations are considered an individual by law in due so accordance it is time to take this individual to court and the individual

can not plead insanity because the individual willfully and knowingly continues to infect every species on Earth with cancers for that said individuals own profit.

Yeah. Personally I like nuclear power. - well obviously you cant see past your lifetime

I'm all for supporting a relocation of it - move that shit to another place dont matter because it will continue to affect every living being on Earth with unexplained cancers and it will not stop for millions upon millions of years because of all the existing nuclear power plants and those which are being built. Corporations are considered an individual by law in due so accordance it is time to take this individual to court and the individual

can not plead insanity because the individual willfully and knowingly continues to infect every species on Earth with cancers for that said individuals own profit.

Hi roblindblad.

You're right. I can't see past my lifetime. Hopefully they can generate power to so many in a more efficient way in the future.

And as I stated, I'd be glad for a relocation "atleast" of the power plant, instead of building one around a fault line that had an earthquake there 9 years ago. If they have an alternate way to do this without a nuclear power plant, more power to them. (no pun intended).

I did sign one of the petitions, fyi, not for myself, but for other people's lives I don't even know, who's lives could be put at risk.

Our own power plants are leaking. It doesn't make news. I'm not a big fan of the nuclear plants or of people dying from cancer. But I am for the power it provides to so many. Without sounding sarcastic, I'm for solar power as well, but it doesn't mean I'm for people getting sun poisoning and skin cancer. But I see your point and I wouldn't object for an affordable efficient and less risky way to give power to the people.

The future of destroying the lives of everyliving being on Earth

The place of our birth

What is it worth to you

what is it worth to you,

and your childrens children

cut from breeding cause that one million year accumulative exponential death cancer growth aint receding

How many grandchildren will survive the nuclear accidents that already strive

no accident filling the waters of the Earth

bit by bit ACCUMULATIVE

remember that shit

Sorry, I've lived through the cold war and I just ain't buying it.

Of course you can probably get the French to capitulate real quick I'm thinking.

post-503-0-48655500-1385602170_thumb.jpg

post-503-0-71935000-1385602258_thumb.jpg

post-503-0-29732800-1385602534.jpg

Any cause as noble as saving our planet for our children should not be ridiculed or summarily dismissed. Doctors once thought that Camel brand cigarettes were the most healthy brand sold in America, and recommended them as a medical aid.....fools.

"Three flecks in the sky warn you you're gonna die

Storm coming, you'd better hide from the atomic tide

Flashes in the sky turns houses into sties

Turns people into clay, radiation minds decay

Robot minds of robot slaves lead them to atomic rage

Plastic flowers, melting sun, fading moon falls upon

Dying world of radiation, victims of man's frustration

Burning globe of obscence fire, like electric funeral pyre

Buildings crashing down to a cracking ground

Rivers turn to wood, ice melts into blood

Earth lies in death bed, clouds cry for the dead

Tearing life away, here's the burning pay

And so in the sky shines the electric eye

Supernatural king takes earth under his wing

Heaven's golden chorus sings, Hell's angels flap their wings

Evil souls fall to Hell, ever trapped in burning cells!"

Terence Butler, 1970.

There's still no permanent nuclear waste storage facility here in the USA. We have been producing waste for over 60 years and we still don't know what to do with it. That should be the first priority before producing more.

Simple.....Shoot it into outer space.

Simple.....Shoot it into outer space.

Sounds great until one blows up in the upper atmosphere and contaminated the whole globe. Oh, an BTW...Attention west coast dwellers, a radioactive wave is heading for the west coast and will be here by tomorrow.

Surfs up!!!

Ps. I would be for nuclear if they would simply build the new design which cannot melt down and produces almost zero waste material, but they will not do that, even though they also cost less to build and produce more power. I guess they are sore that the inventor of the new design was only 16 years old at the time he invented the design about eight years ago.

Sounds great until one blows up in the upper atmosphere and contaminated the whole globe. Oh, an BTW...Attention west coast dwellers, a radioactive wave is heading for the west coast and will be here by tomorrow.

Surfs up!!!

Time to get out the lead surfboard.

Doug Dasher, who studies radioecology at the University of Alaska Fairbanks, said it remains possible that there will be minor effects for people on the U.S. West Coast, despite the low test results.

“No acute effects resulting in mortality or damage to organs … would be expected,” he told FoxNews.com. But he added that more subtle effects might occur.

“Longer term chronic effects, cancer or genetic effects… odds are statistically low, if the concentrations in the models remain within the projections, [but] cannot be said to be zero.”

Well shut 'em down and watch your electric bill go up.up,up!

and your childrens children children go down

radioactive dust released into the air

why should you care

they are not you

and you are giving them something much worse to go through

Archived