Slate Chocolate Marble
Slate Chocolate Marble

Led Zeppelin Official Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pilot of the Storm

Greetings fellow O2ers!

15 posts in this topic

6 years ago! Wow!

A huge hello to all that were there and especially to those that are on this forum that I met on the day.

Pilot x

Hey Mr Pilot. Heres to our meeting 6 years ago today. What a day. I hope you are well.

Would have been so amazing,I just saw this video,(I know,you probably have all seen it)

How time flies...........

Greetings to all the persons that I had the pleasure to meet there, shared a drink with, and hugged.

Would have been so amazing,I just saw this video,(I know,you probably have all seen it)

Thanks so much for this Chris. I had not seen it. Robert has a beautiful family.

Thanks so much for this Chris. I had not seen it. Robert has a beautiful family.

The gal on his left is Sunny,she is his grandaughter from his carmen,she is a singer too

I was there but inside the foyer at the time.

I was there but inside the foyer at the time.

Goosebumps

I didn't see any VIPs, not even Reswati. Still, it was a beautiful and special night.

6 years ago! Wow!

A huge hello to all that were there and especially to those that are on this forum that I met on the day.

Pilot x

Hi Pilot!! 6 years ago today! It was amazing to be there and to meet you all!

Greetings from Brazil

:wave:

brspled, great to see you here! I wanted to wish all of you who were there a happy anniversary. :peace:

brspled, great to see you here! I wanted to wish all of you who were there a happy anniversary. :peace:

Thank you Deborah! I haven't been around but my love for Led Zeppelin is still the same. :yesnod:

Hope you're doing well!

:wave:

+ 1

while i am SOOOOOOOOOOOO jealous of you guys, i am also TOTALLY happy for you all that you went.

love reading your stories from the night, and isn't it lovely that many of you have this special bond.

:)

+ 1

while i am SOOOOOOOOOOOO jealous of you guys, i am also TOTALLY happy for you all that you went.

love reading your stories from the night, and isn't it lovely that many of you have this special bond.

:)

Would have been so fun!!!