Led Zeppelin stuff on Ebay

SozoZoso

Sorry if there is another thread (I can't find it) but this I found....totally head scratching

$T2eC16J,%21y%21FIc72EN,8BSMkSnnpbw~~60_$%28KGrHqJ,%21rYFIRNL+%29%21ZBSMkRNDQmw~

Here's the link http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Led-Zeppelin-Wilkinson-Sword-Hydro-5-Razor-8-95-2-voucher-Unique-Gift-1-exist-/321302422440?pt=UK_Music_Music_Memorabilia_LE&hash=item4acf1de3a8

Since when did Led Zeppelin started endorsing razor products???? I know they are one of the most bootleg bands, but come on!!

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Anyone that experienced in ebay auctions? I have never tried to win anything in an auction on ebay, but tomorrow an auction ends for some Led Zeppelin items I am really interested in. Nobody has bid on them yet. So all I do is set my maximum bid to what I am willing to pay, and it does all the rest, right? Unless somebody goes over my maximum bid, then I would have to increase mine. Or is there more I need to be doing or looking out for? Any tips are appreciated.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

God I am seeing some vinyls on ebay that I have never or extremely rarely seen up there before.

Just spent 100 clams for a double splattered vinyl that I haven't seen since 1993 when mine was thieved so I am extremely happy about that. I was going to try to talk the guy down to 85 bucks with the "make offer" button, but as soon as I seen that it could take up to 48 hours to get a response i said fuck it I'm not going to take that chance waiting for a response when someone else might be able to come along and buy it.  So I just paid full price. I'll post a picture of it in the future.

• 4 weeks later...

eBay banned me for life for selling some bootleg  Zep CDs from my collection. However, I see boots constantly listed by the same opportunistic high volume sellers, most of which are overpriced. Likely one of those skank ass sellers reported me to eliminate competition. What load of shit, I can't stand eBay. 

8 hours ago, porgie66 said:

eBay banned me for life for selling some bootleg  Zep CDs from my collection. However, I see boots constantly listed by the same opportunistic high volume sellers, most of which are overpriced. Likely one of those skank ass sellers reported me to eliminate competition. What load of shit, I can't stand eBay. 

What makes you think you were reported by "the competition", don't be ridiculous, you broke the eBay rules simple as that....

17 hours ago, JTM said:

What makes you think you were reported by "the competition", don't be ridiculous, you broke the eBay rules simple as that....

I'm not being ridiculous.  Just look at the number of Zep bootlegs listed on eBay and notice the sellers. Most of them are in Japan, and are in business and sell multiple copies of titles. I was selling off a few titles from my personal collection and got warned once, then banned from selling for life. It's very easy for someone to flag an item as unauthorized and it's perfectly logical that a high volume seller of bootleg merchandise would flag my listing if they also want to sell the same title for twice as much. I see the same sellers with their overpriced boots listing titles over and over. They break the rules every day, for years, and do so without consequence.  If ebay were serious about cracking down on sellers of unauthorized live recordings they would easily spot and target these guys, but they don't. However,  they shut my little ass down tout suite. Double standard. That is why I can't stand eBay. 

• 1 year later...

Archived