Your Cell Phone

kingzoso

2 minutes ago, luvlz2 said:

It's a cheap $80 flip phone called a NUU F4L. I'm really not into surfing the web on cell phones or taking pictures with them, I just want to make phone calls and text with it.

Apparently that phone is a "ideal choice for those who don't need or want the complexity of a modern smartphone"

13 minutes ago, LedZep123 said:

Apparently that phone is a "ideal choice for those who don't need or want the complexity of a modern smartphone"

I guess that makes me a double dumb fuck eh? I know it just takes getting used to. By the way, welcome to the board LedZep123!

1 minute ago, luvlz2 said:

I guess that makes me a double dumb fuck eh? I know it just takes getting used to. By the way, welcome to the board LedZep123!

Thank you! I'm trying to post 5 times a day so by the end of the year I will have at least a thousand posts. It's a really cool forum and I'm proud to be a "Zep Head". It's good that I'm able to share my love of 70's, 80's, 90's music with you guys, because my friends have the ABSOLUTE WORST, MOST SHIT TASTE OF MUSIC IN THE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD!!! So yeah.

And for the phone......you do whatever the fuck you want with it. 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...