Your Cell Phone

kingzoso

Anybody on here who does have a Smartphone ever play the free Baseball game that is called 9 Innings? A co-worker of mine downloaded it for Me a couple of days after I got My new phone. The game is Awesome. 9 Innings 2014. It is sanctioned by MLB and uses the full and current team roster and the actual 2014 team schedule. Of course I chose My team, the Saint Louis Cardinals and I played an entire 162 game season. My record was 91 wins and 71 loses and I still managed to get into the Play-Offs. I lost 3 games to 2 to the Arizona Diamondbacks. I restarted the game and am going to win it all. The StL Cardinals verses ?

For those that Love Baseball, check this game out. It is actually "addicting".

Edited by kingzoso

Anybody on here who does have a Smartphone ever play the free Baseball game that is called 9 Innings? A co-worker of mine downloaded it for Me a couple of days after I got My new phone. The game is Awesome. 9 Innings 2014. It is sanctioned by MLB and uses the full and current team roster and the actual 2014 team schedule. Of course I chose My team, the Saint Louis Cardinals and I played an entire 162 game season. My record was 91 wins and 71 loses and I still managed to get into the Play-Offs. I lost 3 games to 2 to the Arizona Diamondbacks. I restarted the game and am going to win it all. The StL Cardinals verses ?

For those that Love Baseball, check this game out. It is actually "addicting".

I just bought a new Apple I Phone. I have downloaded a few apps that are free, including the baseball steak one. You pick a hitter every day and see how long you can go. They give you the top 5 best average propositions if you want to let them pick for you. I am not sure if I downloaded the game you mention. There was something similiar but I did not have much patience for it and deleted it. There are so many apps its mind boggling. my phone is going off every damn thrity seconds with either an email, text or something. I have updates on my sports teams to boot. Like the Orioles and Bills and such. Just the final score and score after the third and sixth innings. ESPN. Bough Kashmir for my new ringtone. Lost the Stairway solo I had from my other phone. Love the phone. It even has a flashlight. I like the weather app, compass, and I have downloaded CBS sports too.

• 3 months later...

I have the Apple I phone 5 and use Verizon as my provider. If any of you have the same, did you get that new software update over the last few days? I had to create a new ID and password and all. I had a problem with the phone staying on and it killed my battery over night. I finally got that resolved. I have so many apps it's crazy. Not much you can't do with this damn phone. Between the smart phone, internet, Direct TV, including the baseball channel and all I am paying out the arse.

• 3 months later...

After 5 years of the same phone I finally had to make a switch, as my battery port was damaged and it was almost impossible to charge my battery and when I could, it would barely last an hour or so. They don't even make my phone anymore so I had to pick a new one. Also decided to switch carriers...to Sprint.

Out with the old...

post-1470-0-70576700-1420544776_thumb.jp

...and in with the new.

post-1470-0-42660300-1420544853_thumb.jp

After 5 years of the same phone I finally had to make a switch, as my battery port was damaged and it was almost impossible to charge my battery and when I could, it would barely last an hour or so. They don't even make my phone anymore so I had to pick a new one. Also decided to switch carriers...to Sprint.

Out with the old...

20150105_141130.jpg

...and in with the new.

IMG_20150105_142335.jpg

Nice ! Is that the LG3? I've got the LG2 and love it....all the photos U post are from that phone.

I own an Iphone 5 and am happy with it. I downloaded Spotify on it, so I can listen to music on the way to and from work.

Also use it for social media. Really is a phone and mini-pc in your pocket, I am glad I did choose to have a smartphone.

Maaike

Same here. I have the I phone 5 also and bought it weeks before the 6 came out. I do not like the 6. Too large. If I am going to have the 6 I may as well carry my laptop

Just a simple effort for me, I don't need it to make my tea in the morning or tell me what the weather is like in Outer Mongolia, and if I am meeting someone it stays in my pocket on silent.

It is a SoftBank 001SH whatever that means. :mellow:

Nice ! Is that the LG3? I've got the LG2 and love it....all the photos U post are from that phone.

It is the LG Volt.

After using one particular model of phone since 2009, this new phone feels weird in my hand. About 75% of the posts I have made on this forum were made on my old phone. I am used to a certain configuration and now I have to learn a whole new system.

I have Nokia Trac Phone that requires a pre-paid card. It can access the Internet and do other things but I only use it for phone calls. I refuse to send or receive text messages. IMO, most people spend way too much time texting and ignore the people who are actually in a room with them while doing so. I guess I'm a Luddite at heart. I stay current with the technology I use in my job but I have little interest in technology for its own sake.

• 2 months later...

I am pretty jazzed!

Mrs. O and I each got our brand-new 64 GB iPhone 6 Plus.

Still backing up the old ones, etc. in order to switch over.
Also have to activate new SIM cards as our current ones won't fit so I had to order new Nan0-SIM cards.

First time I ever got a brand-new, top-of-the-line smartphone.

In the past I was just glad to have an iPhone 4 when everyone else had the 5.

So yeah, pretty excited!

post-4573-0-59749600-1426540015_thumb.jp

• 4 months later...

I have one of these little beauties, the Motorola Barrage. I've had it for years; built like a tank and it only costs me $10 per month with unlimited calls----- now that is what I call a "SMART" phone, one that doesn't cost much. It's PHONE for friggin' sakes.

Motorola-Barrage-Front-View---Open-&-Clo

I have one of these little beauties, the Motorola Barrage. I've had it for years; built like a tank and it only costs me $10 per month with unlimited calls----- now that is what I call a "SMART" phone, one that doesn't cost much. It's PHONE for friggin' sakes.

Motorola-Barrage-Front-View---Open-&-Clo

Good for you, those smart phones are making everyone near sighted. I agree, a phone should be just a phone for the most part. I hate those little screens.

Good for you, those smart phones are making everyone near sighted. I agree, a phone should be just a phone for the most part. I hate those little screens.

These so called smart phones are a plot to make people stupid and at the same time track their every movement, purchase and thoughts.

I have never seen an I 6 that is the same size as a 5?

Not the same size as a 5, just not the mini iPad that is the iPhone 6 plus! I love it. On a recent road trip, the re-directions through construction and accidents alone was worth it. Plus the camera and video HD recorder are awesome and we got it for under 200, which is always welcomed! :)