I assume everyone knows by now that Page is releasing three albums per year of remasters that also contain unheard cuts/mixes and some actual new songs that have been previously unreleased. Wondering if some of them will be worth buying? From the first three albums, the only one worth a purchase looks to be Led Zeppelin III, having most of all the songs in alternate mixes along with new songs. Led Zeppelin II has different versions and that one new song called "LaLa", which I was planning on just listening to on youtube once it comes out (I'm sure someone will upload it).

Also wondering if anyone has any thoughts on what Page will release next... Obviously most likely IV, Houses of the Holy and Physical Graffiti, but after that I ponder if he will re-release TSRTS or if it will be the next three in the line up, Presences, In Through the Out Door, (both of which I am looking very much forward to) and Coda perhaps? I'm not sure because as far as I knew, Coda was a compilation of songs that were left over and 'worth' the time of an album. So, any thoughts?

Archived