Plant/Krauss Dates Around O2

I seem to remember that Plant was on tour with Allison Krauss both before and after the O2 show. Just wondering how close those dates were? We know Zep did the Shepperton rehearsal on 12/5, and the O2 was 12/7. I thought Plant and Krauss had a show on 12/10. And I am pretty sure they had a concert either 12/1 or a little earlier.

Just wondering how close he had concerts with Allison before and after the O2 show.

I seem to remember that Plant was on tour with Allison Krauss both before and after the O2 show. Just wondering how close those dates were? We know Zep did the Shepperton rehearsal on 12/5, and the O2 was 12/7. I thought Plant and Krauss had a show on 12/10. And I am pretty sure they had a concert either 12/1 or a little earlier.

Just wondering how close he had concerts with Allison before and after the O2 show.

Plant/Krauss had actually not begun touring prior to the 02 show. However, tour dates for 2008 had been confirmed and on October 18, 2007 they did record an appearance for the CMT channel to be telecast later as they embarked upon promotional duties which carried them into early November 2007. Those promotional duties resumed in January 2008 and continued right up until opening night of their tour in Louisville on April 19, 2008.

Hmmm...you are all correct and I was quite mistaken. These were mere "announcements" of "upcoming dates".

I had read some stuff about him "going right back to his bluegrass girl" after the O2 show, he must have been talking about rehearsals.

My apologies!

Archived