DEEP THINKING ABOUT

geekfreak

15 hours ago, geekfreak said:

argh! the missed rights of my own minds thoughts aren't easier dealing with unless your short of answers to the overload of questions from within the minds path! but then again seems some where`s the beginnings or  ends aren't clearer there always slipping just under the radar not the pass of normalness for which isn't always the greatest ways of becoming normal but if  there is or isn't normal being normal...twice to fore! call of mixed up freak oooooooooooooh! yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees! see yous around ways oops!

What is normal, and who defines it? Is it up to the majority, or minority? How much of a gap is there delving amidst the in-between the midst of both?

Glad to have you back. geekfreak. Rock On!

2 hours ago, apantherfrommd said:

What is normal, and who defines it? Is it up to the majority, or minority? How much of a gap is there delving amidst the in-between the midst of both?

Glad to have you back. geekfreak. Rock On!

thank you love this song dude...

will the :stereo: is no and I`m  wrapping around the musical notes carrying me to a more happier state of mind upon each note...lets see what the days events bring along with it hopefully nothing to darkened to bring down the happier happiness within me! so you`ll seeing the enlightened fuller rounded me, touching the past without the blackest, depths of inner madness-future still isn't clearer but that's the best its going to get so I`ll take it...wouldn't mind if the empties of unwanted thoughts will stay within the holding state there in right now...is there anyone whom enjoys the crossword, word search puzzles, adult colouring books its a pastime for the brain cells a gym workout...wow wee the nothingness extremely angular vision of starting point of falling into the trap of falling into negative visions/thoughts...stop the gibberish bullshit now...has music a spiritual, healing, magical prowess or not! hmmm deep thinking is need to fully understanding of the question to answering it...mystical voodoo! phew! until there is another type of outlet that alone can bring peace I`ll stick with what`s out there now...   avatar3971_33.gif.jpg

Re, Friday the 13th. I am not sure i believe it is an unlucky day. I do think, Oh no, When i realise one is coming up. Then its a case of me on/off remembering it. Nothing bads ever happened to me. 3 members of my family have a 13th birthdate. I bet people who are in a&e with broken bones etc on the day are wondering.

Was watching the latest round of Titanic specials, and had some thoughts on modern day chivalry.  Does it even exist ?  Should it ?  If the Titanic went down today, would men automatically take a back-seat to women ?  Should they ?  Wouldn't age be a more important consideration than sex ?  Why should a 30 year old man die instead of a 70 year old woman ? 

And what would the orchestra or ship DJ play today...."Don't Fear the Reaper" ? 

Morals and manners of people of all ages these days. Not very good. But there are still some good folk. Eventually there will be more bad than good. Todays awful teenagers will become bad parents. So there will be more people like them in the car who abuse me on my School run. God help us all.

9 Reasons Not To Abandon The Art Of The Handwritten Letter

Nowadays we rarely pick up a pen and paper to communicate with one another, but it might not be wise for us to trade this long-standing, cultural practice entirely for the convenience of text messages and emails.

Research has shown that the general act of writing by hand can promote quite a few physical and mental benefits, from improving learning abilities to fostering a more positive outlook on life. And when it comes to writing that is used as a form of communication between two people, namely letters and postcards, the impact of such messages lasts far longer than any alternative version offered in our high-tech world. From the careful intentions of the sender to the value experienced by the receiver, no true match exists for this old-time, traditional means of conversation.

Whether you're trying to cultivate a little romance, nurture a friendship or simply stay connected with loved ones while abroad, here are nine reasons you should still send a letter or postcard once in a while.

They create lasting memories.

happy older couple on bench

Studies have revealed an association between writing by hand and brain development and cognition, increasing neural activity more than typing can. Just as learning by handwriting notecards and study guides proves more effective for students, the moments you commit to paper for others are more likely to stay stored in your own memory as well, allowing you both to reflect back and appreciate them again in the future.

They show how much you care.

love letter

In the days of oversimplified communication, receiving a "just to say hi" email can feel like a big deal. So imagine the powerful message you convey when you actually write out your thoughts for another person by hand, purchase a stamp, physically deliver your note to a mailbox and wait days for your special someone to receive it. Their beaming smile at your thoughtfulness will say it all.

They make you feel good.

happy woman

Aside from the residual satisfaction of knowing you're making a close friend's day with your efforts, science has linked expressive writing to better mood, reduced stress and improved overall sense of well-being. Similar to keeping a gratitude journal or writing about your future goals, sharing your genuine thoughts with another person can be quite the morale booster -- not to mention a mini adrenaline rush as you drop the final draft into the mailbox.

They make every word count.

write postcard

Postcards only offer so many square inches, forcing the sender to truly think about the message they want to share and how they want to phrase it. Unlike with a quick text or Facebook message, you only have one chance when you send a handwritten message, so you learn just how important it is not to let it go to waste.

They spark creativity.

creative writing

Taking to pen and paper utilizes the visual, motor and cognitive brain processes differently than when we recruit technology to help us out. It is also by nature more labor-intensive, requiring us to slow down and connect the mind with the hand, one word at a time. Together these factors can make the sensory experience of writing just what you need to get those creative juices flowing.

They require your undivided attention.

thinking

By recruiting all of the senses to participate in the writing-by-hand process, little room is left for multitasking (or hyper-speed task switching). To write thoughtfully and coherently, we must focus on the present moment and contemplate -- without side conversations or other to-do list items taking priority -- the thoughts we're aiming to coherently convey to the person on the receiving end of the letter.

They require unplugging.

writing letter

Let's face it -- we could all use a little extra screen-free time these days. By nature of sitting down to write a thoughtful note to a special someone, your thumbs won't be able to scroll your Facebook feed or type out a text message to another friend in demand of your attention. For those few minutes, you will live entirely in the present moment and in the thoughts you're putting on paper.

They honor tradition.

family album

There's something sacred (and romantic, in the broadest sense) about communicating in the way generations before us once did. We've all heard the stories: It's how your parents communicated with Santa Claus, it's how grandma and grandpa kept their love alive during wartime, it's how immigrant families and friends separated by their respective moves shared written snapshots of their new lives. Computers and smartphones may prove more efficient, but they can never take the place of this kind of sentimental history.

They're timeless.

write i love you

"A letter always seemed to me like immortality because it is the mind alone without corporeal friend." -- Emily Dickinson

Long after they are written and sent (and even after their senders and receivers are gone), letters and postcards remain to be read, appreciated and preserved. Whether displayed on museum shelves honoring famous historical figures or saved in a scrapbook between two old friends, letters protect the memories of lives lived in a way that technological communication cannot. They are tangible, personal and real, in every sense of the word.

Source: http://www.huffingtonpost.in/entry/benefits-of-writing-letters-and-postcards_n_6425540

• 1 month later...

hmmm its been a long time in between my visits here! why oh why I cried emptiness, fear, loathing, panic, distances, lose, friendless, restless, morning, upset, cordless, self and alone. to which I`ve been mulling around " Mind, Pip and Metal Health Team " so far its another slice of absolute nothingness awaiting death siding away to la-la land with the other weirdos, freaks, hippies, geeks, nerds and highway travellers! there`s righteous input to classes underrated bullshit of the masses to the unkindness of the fellowship of freaks. due to sorting the unlikelihood where`s we`ve nearly never  unanswered questions...music junkies vinyl`s...  

welcoming utter suffers of huge amounts of bullshit doing the rounds so-so mister fucking shithead you aren't doing this for ANYONE GOD! you1re just a fucking nut ball, injuring and murdering the public you sad small minded shitheads so get a  life sad gets  

we`ve been away to log so its a quick recap resident nutcase, vinyl-junkie, hippie, bookworm and other stuff! plenty of utter fucking shit going down has been major huge loads. friends have been, come and gone! musicians are dropping like flies massive drawbacks on the employment front and with all these idiots waging war against the public should we visit or go into the cites and streets hmmm me for one isn't sure these days everywhere you look there`s an idiot waiting you think! too many media outlets to bring in fellow idiots argh! makes me angary I`m unsafe in my own country shit happens so deal with it the best you can you`ll never win in the end...the spring is here fingers crossed a hot summer hasn't been a good one for a few years so would be nice...the one thing which hasn't change at all vinyl-junkie music freak, only 11/04/17 I was in the records store flicking through the vinyl racks and came out with only two vinyl`s but the amazingly awesome chatting with like minded people was worth every penny spent...been listening and buying more folk music lately wonderful peaceful pastimes both...below are the two albums I bought:

Steeleye_Span_-_Live_at_Last.jpg278587_1_f.jpg  

the misguided allowing a inner thoughts of fancy free days of youthfulness gone within the blink of an eye why oh why you`ll haven't anyone`s faithfulness to aided the cursing after thoughts afterwards suffering the realms of seeking out the truthfulness out of the lies which truly isn't worth anything or anyone`s effect at all... 

will we end  up with world war three well its sure being detailed towards it Russia, China, North Korea and Trump! four powerful idiots all has dumb as each other please tell me its still we the people right. underneath it all there`s a moral somewhere isn't there...been on a search for vinyl`s to added to my  growing racks sadly the picking haven't been to bad but nothing much so there`s been more cd`s so its still a great pastime to have...double the amount of gov`t red tape bullshit to get through hmmm seem nearly  never able to get a simple answer just red tape

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, geekfreak said:

full to the max stress levels due to the doctors slowness on getting me the help I need. shit happens deal with it

I totally get it and wish you luck.  Its happening often and across the map.  

Now N Korea and that moron leader of theirs launched another missile into the ocean.  Crazy.  There are many things to worry about.  Many bad leaders in this world.  And I am sure you know where it starts.

On ‎28‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 11:47 PM, LedZeppfan1977 said:

I totally get it and wish you luck.  Its happening often and across the map.  

Now N Korea and that moron leader of theirs launched another missile into the ocean.  Crazy.  There are many things to worry about.  Many bad leaders in this world.  And I am sure you know where it starts.

sadly yes I do...the many three for me North Korea, China and Russia there truly totally moron leaders. its also the damage to the ocean wildlife makes me so angry you call tell its not the everyday normal person apart from Putin the other two aren't voted in and there a right pair of nut balls  or has my grandma said " not the full shillings " she`s right on the mark with them three...still cannot do anything about it so like I said shit happens deal with it

8 hours ago, geekfreak said:

sadly yes I do...the many three for me North Korea, China and Russia there truly totally moron leaders. its also the damage to the ocean wildlife makes me so angry you call tell its not the everyday normal person apart from Putin the other two aren't voted in and there a right pair of nut balls  or has my grandma said " not the full shillings " she`s right on the mark with them three...still cannot do anything about it so like I said shit happens deal with it

You actually left out the other one.  Trump   Total asshole that does not care about the environment.  A real travesty of his position.  We have to protect the oceans and forests both.

14 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

You actually left out the other one.  Trump   Total asshole that does not care about the environment.  A real travesty of his position.  We have to protect the oceans and forests both.

absolutely we do need to take care of the environment, the one thing I personnel don't get is how come Trump gained office because every America I have spoken with says " I Didn't Vote For Trump " hmmm another chicken and the egg question.

6 hours ago, geekfreak said:

absolutely we do need to take care of the environment, the one thing I personnel don't get is how come Trump gained office because every America I have spoken with says " I Didn't Vote For Trump " hmmm another chicken and the egg question.

Well I assure you I did not vote for him

On ‎02‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 0:15 PM, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Well I assure you I did not vote for him

superb dude... its seem he`s just an idiot putting all is comments on the social network WW3 could start with him

4 hours ago, geekfreak said:

superb dude... its seem he`s just an idiot putting all is comments on the social network WW3 could start with him

I do not know of one respectful person that voted for the bastard.  He is fucking things up in this country big time. He is dangerous.  Our closest allies realize this is a nation divided.  I am sure many of those that did vote for him now regret it because they have shot themselves in the foot.  This health care thing is one huge problem.  His term cannot end soon enough.