jim6225

9 hours ago, kingzoso said:

It makes as much sense as a person going to a Federal Court and "seemingly" forgetting his wallet to provide identification to enter said Courtroom.  Now that is a prerequisite.  As you supposedly claimed you "forgot" your wallet when you just acknowledged that speaking English is also a prerequisite.

How can I believe what you type, when it is such a basic and inherent task as taking your wallet whenever you leave your own abode?  Money, Identification, etc...

Is there a difference on this to you?  

Are you also very fluent in Spanish?

Please tell Me (at least) what makes sense to you...

One question... Why would he pretend he forgot his wallet? 

Personally..  I would be much more embarrassed admitting I had forgotten my wallet than I would about the courtroom limiting the number able to attend the trial in person..  

He's telling the truth.. and I'll repeat jsj's advice .. let it go..

11 hours ago, kingzoso said:

It makes as much sense as a person going to a Federal Court and "seemingly" forgetting his wallet to provide identification to enter said Courtroom.  Now that is a prerequisite.  As you supposedly claimed you "forgot" your wallet when you just acknowledged that speaking English is also a prerequisite.

How can I believe what you type, when it is such a basic and inherent task as taking your wallet whenever you leave your own abode?  Money, Identification, etc...

Is there a difference on this to you?  

Are you also very fluent in Spanish?

Please tell Me (at least) what makes sense to you...

You are aware these posts are here forever, right? Is this how you really want to be remembered?

Fine. Since you are adamant about being a child, I will treat you as such and explain it to you as I would a 5-year old.

I have two wallets. A nice, slim one I use for going out on special occasions or when I want to travel light. Then there is my bulky, everyday wallet that I jam everything into...and now that I look at it closely, realize it is coming apart at the seams and I should get a new one.

I had my ID in my fancy wallet the night before, when I was out late with friends. In the morning I grabbed my regular wallet without remembering to switch my ID from the other wallet.

As for knowing what the prerequisites for going to Federal Court are, I can't remember the last time I was in a Federal Court...it's not something that is part of my life. 

Now can we get back on topic? Or do you still have more trolling to do?

2 hours ago, Laura Zephead said:

Well so much for a dismissal. Trial continues and Judge says expect it to last a few more days.

Which does me no good as I am leaving on a trip, so I will have to follow the case from afar.

Another article, from Forbes:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/legalentertainment/2016/06/21/update-on-led-zeppelin-trial-will-case-be-thrown-out/#6fe7fc066807

This one brings up the point that perhaps the judge allowed the trial to continue because a jury verdict would stand up to appeal better than a dismissal, and if the jury rules stupidly he can always vacate the ruling on the basis of the missing copyright evidence or whatever else.

Yes as we all know the trial ended earlier today.  The defense has wrapped up.  The closing
arguments and jury instructions tomorrow.  The Judge has not given word on motion to dismiss
in Zeps favour yet.  Is it still a possibility?  Who knows.

Giggles @ the flirty British guy on Twitter who asked reporter Pamela Chelin covering the trial
"Has Jimmy Page made a move on you yet?"   Hehe love that :P 

@PamelaChelin on Twitter who has been in the courtroom from the beginning has done a
fabulous job keeping people updated.  Great personality for social media too!  Friendly +
informative!  It also helped that she went to law school and has covered trials before.  Love
her humour and interactions with fellow Zep fans too! 

Add my name to the "Thank You"  list for those who brought over links,  blurbs, blogs,  you name
it!  :D 

Edited by KellyGirl

Here we go everyone - closing arguments starting at the bottom of the hour.  How long will the jury deliberate?

Apparently "Randy California"'s sister is blaring Spirit songs off her phone in the hallway of the courthouse....  Probably the last time most people there will ever hear a Spirit song. 

Lets just play the devil's advocate here.  How many great bands have not been inspired and borrowed instrumental idea' from other bands?  Clapton used music from LedBelly and many more examples can be put forward.  So if Jimmy used a few notes, there is plenty of song left to Stairway.  All the words and the lead and the rest were stolen?  I think not.  This is pure shit.

15 minutes ago, Walter said:

Apparently "Randy California"'s sister is blaring Spirit songs off her phone in the hallway of the courthouse....  Probably the last time most people there will ever hear a Spirit song. 

Classy. Sounds like the actions of a spoilt, petulant 14 year old and not the elderly matron she is.

9 minutes ago, Walter said:

Here we go everyone - closing arguments starting at the bottom of the hour.  How long will the jury deliberate?

It seems that in the Blurred Lines case, the jurors began deliberating Thursday afternoon on March 5th and the verdict was delivered Tuesday March 10th. Hopefully this one will be such a slam dunk for Zeppelin that it won't take that long.

Next maybe we'll see Skidmore and Andes sue Rush for "Spirit of Radio"

We, the jury, find in favour of the defendants. Furthermore, we think Malfoy should be disbarred and prevented from being anywhere near a courtroom for the rest of his life. Thanks for wasting our time and costing us money.

Edited by Strider

2 hours ago, Walter said:

What kind of friggin looser plays a Spirit song on their phone.   Wish I was there in person to tell her off and how much the song sucks