jim6225

3 hours ago, sixpense said:

I don't know  Akhil Sood personally but reading this article makes me think he is a horrible person. 

Yes, that was the one line that stuck the most. While overall it was interesting enough to read the whole post, a hearty "well get stuffed then" was the concluding feeling I got from the snide undertone.

8 hours ago, sixpense said:

I don't know  Akhil Sood personally but reading this article makes me think he is a horrible person. 

And perhaps a bit confused and/or conflicted about his own feelings (errr...commitment to the cult) of LZ. :huh:

So I guess we're a cult. When's the next blood sacrifice anyhow? Gotta put it in my calendar. However...

15 hours ago, PlanetPage said:

They’re icons of rock ‘n’ roll, to the point that so much of the music that came after them was really either a continuation of what they did, or a counter-response to it.

...this much I agree with.

http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-37014778

Link provided by @LedZepNews via Twitter:D 

Help me understand why Francis is giving statements regarding the current status of  the
case,  when he is suspended for 6 months.   I don't understand how he can be the one
representing the plaintiff at this point.  Is he only suspended in a certain US state?  For
example:   Filing legal documents like an appeal from Chicago IL is allowed. Standing inside a
courtroom with his large pie hole flapping in Los Angeles CA is not.

This whole thing is a continuation of nothing. The court case has vaporised. Whatever negativity the writer fool said, he

practically made the Zep truly mythological with that statement that since their demise, the grand majority of rock has

been a rehash or regurgitation of them. Just remember that writers often have to spice things up to get published.

And the horrible thing, much is overstated, but not sure any other band had Zep's combination of sinister gangster

enforcers and portable alcohol/opiate pharmacy from 77' on. Of course the writer doesn't elaborate so you don't know

their frame of reference. Mine ?? John Bindon, and probably anonynous others. Why Page or Plant didn't can these

psychos, ??? Enuff. Off topic.

2 hours ago, KellyGirl said:

http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-37014778

Link provided by @LedZepNews via Twitter:D 

Help me understand why Francis is giving statements regarding the current status of  the
case,  when he is suspended for 6 months.   I don't understand how he can be the one
representing the plaintiff at this point.  Is he only suspended in a certain US state?  For
example:   Filing legal documents like an appeal from Chicago IL is allowed. Standing inside a
courtroom with his large pie hole flapping in Los Angeles CA is not.

Technically, he's only suspended in Pennsylvania, and it's for three months and one day. However, the way things work in California, since he is currently not in good standing in Pennsylvania he would not be allowed to practice law there in California. I think most states would work the same. But I'm not sure that being suspended would legally prevent him from flapping his pie hole anywhere.

Remember that the system is rigged and that for the higher ups doors swing open much easier than common folk.

Even suspended, not necessarily for criminal action, possibly repeated courtroom improper conduct. Kelly and 

Balthazor can research further, as I will not talk of things I am not well informed about. The CASE, though, is done.

2 hours ago, Balthazor said:

Technically, he's only suspended in Pennsylvania, and it's for three months and one day. However, the way things work in California, since he is currently not in good standing in Pennsylvania he would not be allowed to practice law there in California. I think most states would work the same. But I'm not sure that being suspended would legally prevent him from flapping his pie hole anywhere.

Thank you for explaining  Balthazor!!! :thanku::D 
3 months is not nearly long enough for him.

Edited by KellyGirl

Thanks. It was an interesting (and long) read. It seems that Malofiy seemed to be forgetting little details or misplacing things.... unless that was his strategy to frustrate Page's lawyer. His approach to trick Page into omission of knowing Taurus was slimy but expected from the prosecution. 

1 hour ago, Valerie Sunshine said:

I read robert's statements and many times he mentions bonzo. At some point of the trial he is asked who that bonzo was. I mean, come on!!!! The people involved in the trial should read about lz to start with!

It was Zeppelin's lawyer asking, and I'm sure he was asking "who's Bonzo" so as to make it clear to the jury who Plant was referring to. That's how I took it anyhow.

On 7/26/2016 at 10:45 AM, ZepDomi said:

Who's the bigger scumbag, Malofiy or Skidmore?     At what point does Skidmore actually act like the trustee to the estate that he's supposed to be? 

Ok, so there's a U.S. nonprofit financials database called Guidestar. Anyone can set up an account and search basic financial information of nonprofit organizations and trusts all over the country. It's very comprehensive, as it includes every organization that has filed Form 990 tax form with the U.S. government. Want to know how much in assets Willie Dixon's Blues Heaven has laying around? It's on Guidestar, as well as the salary taken by Willie's daughter (it's not much) and some other information. Blues Heaven operates a museum/club where concerts and fundraisers are held, has assets of over $1 million, and does other work promoting the blues and helping blues artists recoup royalties, etc.  In other words, the foundation does what it says it's set up to do. 

Run a search for Randy Craig Wolfe Trust on Guidestar and you get nothing. Search for Randy Wolfe Trust you get nothing. Search for Randy Wolfe you get nothing. Search "Randy Craig" all over the U.S. you get nothing. Search Pennsylvania for every nonprofit with the name "Randy" attached to it and you get nothing related to anyone named Wolfe or Wolf. Search Pennsylvania for organizations with the name Wolf and you get many related to wolf preservation and a number of other foundations set up by people named Wolfe or Wolf but none of them named Randy.

The Randy Craig Wolfe Trust does not appear to exist as a charitable organization operating anywhere in the U.S. or in Pennsylvania where it is allegedly based. The validity of the trust was brought up at trial in a motion by Led Zep lawyers but was denied by the judge. This did not necessarily mean the motion had no merit, as it seemed the judge was reluctant to chuck the case on any technical motions (though he certainly could have on a couple of points).

It would seem The Randy Craig Wolfe Trust is operating in the dark until it can pull some funding from ... oh, Led Zeppelin of course ---  which means this entire charade appears to be an elaborate scam by Skidmore and the unfortunately named Malofiy, with the support of Wolfe's sisters, to shake down Led Zeppelin, known for settling its blues debts quietly and out of court. 

Edited by Mercurious

1 hour ago, Mercurious said:

Run a search for Randy Craig Wolfe Trust on Guidestar and you get nothing. Search for Randy Wolfe Trust you get nothing. Search for Randy Wolfe you get nothing. Search "Randy Craig" all over the U.S. you get nothing. Search Pennsylvania for every nonprofit with the name "Randy" attached to it and you get nothing related to anyone named Wolfe or Wolf. Search Pennsylvania for organizations with the name Wolf and you get many related to wolf preservation and a number of other foundations set up by people named Wolfe or Wolf but none of them named Randy.

The Randy Craig Wolfe Trust does not appear to exist as a charitable organization operating anywhere in the U.S. or in Pennsylvania where it is allegedly based.

That's very interesting. I know doing a Google search on the Randy Craig Wolfe Trust turns up nothing aside from stories of the trial, and searching for the Randy California Project brings up one 4 year old story about the project helping to provide instruments to low income students in one California school district. It doesn't appear to have a website or even a Facebook page. What kind of charitable organization doesn't have a website? I couldn't find an address or phone number or anything at all. How would someone donate to this organization, or ask for it's help? Listening to Randy's sisters talking after the trial, you'd think the Randy California Project was some great charity helping thousands of children, but as far as I can tell the Randy California Project keeps a lower profile than the Loch Ness monster.

4 hours ago, Balthazor said:

That's very interesting. I know doing a Google search on the Randy Craig Wolfe Trust turns up nothing aside from stories of the trial, and searching for the Randy California Project brings up one 4 year old story about the project helping to provide instruments to low income students in one California school district. It doesn't appear to have a website or even a Facebook page. What kind of charitable organization doesn't have a website? I couldn't find an address or phone number or anything at all. How would someone donate to this organization, or ask for it's help? Listening to Randy's sisters talking after the trial, you'd think the Randy California Project was some great charity helping thousands of children, but as far as I can tell the Randy California Project keeps a lower profile than the Loch Ness monster.

So then I ask him what he wants and he say....um, three fitty. I knew right then it was that gosh darned Loch Ness monster again !

On 8/18/2016 at 3:34 PM, Mercurious said:

Ok, so there's a U.S. nonprofit financials database called Guidestar. Anyone can set up an account and search basic financial information of nonprofit organizations and trusts all over the country. It's very comprehensive, as it includes every organization that has filed Form 990 tax form with the U.S. government. Want to know how much in assets Willie Dixon's Blues Heaven has laying around? It's on Guidestar, as well as the salary taken by Willie's daughter (it's not much) and some other information. Blues Heaven operates a museum/club where concerts and fundraisers are held, has assets of over $1 million, and does other work promoting the blues and helping blues artists recoup royalties, etc.  In other words, the foundation does what it says it's set up to do. 

The Randy Craig Wolfe Trust does not appear to exist as a charitable organization operating anywhere in the U.S. or in Pennsylvania where it is allegedly based. The validity of the trust was brought up at trial in a motion by Led Zep lawyers but was denied by the judge. This did not necessarily mean the motion had no merit, as it seemed the judge was reluctant to chuck the case on any technical motions (though he certainly could have on a couple of points).

It would seem The Randy Craig Wolfe Trust is operating in the dark until it can pull some funding from ... oh, Led Zeppelin of course ---  which means this entire charade appears to be an elaborate scam by Skidmore and the unfortunately named Malofiy, with the support of Wolfe's sisters, to shake down Led Zeppelin, known for settling its blues debts quietly and out of court. 

This is some terrific information, thanks for posting it.   Hopefully the media will pick up on this and expose The Randy Craig Wolfe Trust for what it really is.