24/96 remasters?

VLC is for playback only, you'd need to get a separate app (program) to burn them.

if you're using a Mac, Burn is a good one that has been serving me fine recently.

So these HD downloads are useless to me then, unless Warner Bros release the catalog on bluray audio > then we all can be in business enjoying hi-def zeppelin

I have over 2 gigabytes of live shows all in FLAC format on an external hard drive. I use winamp to play them. To get the best sound quality from a 24/96 file, you need a very good DAC (Digital to Analogue Converter). I use a laptop to send the digital files to a DVD player which has HDMI inputs, the DAC is in the DVD player.

greetings, you need to buy the boxsets of I,II & III , and it comes w a download code per album , hope that helps

Ahhh hmmmmmm, i saw ther on HD Tracks, i assume there the same as the ones you can download from here, im i correct?ty

Yes, the HDtracks files (flac being the best of the verisons available) are the 24bit/96Khz files, and trust me... your mind will be blown thoroughly if you listen to this stuff properly! I mean like you will be sluggish for hours ;P... even more so if you enjoy a relaxing something another that I'm sure we are not allowed to smoke about, I mean talk about... EHEEEM..(excuse me)

So these HD downloads are useless to me then, unless Warner Bros release the catalog on bluray audio > then we all can be in business enjoying hi-def zeppelin

Well, you can burn flac directly to dvd or blu-ray, it's just that a lot of players don't play flac (unless I'm wrong?)

And with a proper sound card, you can output high quality sound to your stereo system directly from your PC/MAC.

^^^^ that is what i'm doing: burning these HD files (and future ones, already lined up) as DVD-As (DVD-Audio). most dvd players (and some newer cars with decent sound systems) natively play those and then one can fully reap the benefits of these.

Well, you can burn flac directly to dvd or blu-ray, it's just that a lot of players don't play flac (unless I'm wrong?)

And with a proper sound card, you can output high quality sound to your stereo system directly from your PC/MAC.

Once you burn a cd with a wav or flac its no longer a wav or flac file, its been transcoded into a spiral string of bits called a TOC or Table of contents. Its only when you rip a cd that you end up with an actual wav file that you can then convert to flac or other.

Archived