REMASTERED LED ZEPPELIN I: Post Your Reactions/Reviews Here

Strider

2 hours ago, teon said:

Uhm, that's bad... 
I can peel off the tracklist from the back cover anyway or there's risk to ruin the package? 

You could try lifting it off, warm it up slightly with a hairdryer for example (discs out of course) first. I didn't get the clear sticker right on  the fourth album so I did as above and managed to re stick it, not perfect but better than the first attempt. It lifts of easily without any damage to the cover. If you want to refit it just be very careful, don't rush it, only work on it when it's slightly warm. 

4 hours ago, JTM said:

You could try lifting it off, warm it up slightly with a hairdryer for example (discs out of course) first. I didn't get the clear sticker right on  the fourth album so I did as above and managed to re stick it, not perfect but better than the first attempt. It lifts of easily without any damage to the cover. If you want to refit it just be very careful, don't rush it, only work on it when it's slightly warm. 

Thank you for your replies!
I think that I'll leave the cover blank and not to re-stick it at all. Just wanna be okay with the "remove-adhesive-act" because i don't wanna have to leave glue on the package or ruin something. 

7 hours ago, teon said:

Thank you for your replies!
I think that I'll leave the cover blank and not to re-stick it at all. Just wanna be okay with the "remove-adhesive-act" because i don't wanna have to leave glue on the package or ruin something. 

Just rub some olive oil over the area where the sticker was then wipe it of with some kitchen towel or a micro fibre cloth, that will remove any residue.

Archived