What #'s of the limited edition numbered super deluxe box sets did you get?

luvlz2

Well, picked my copies up on Thurs. evening and just managed to give them all a spin last night. Impressive! Led Zeppelin -28870 Led Zeppelin II - 492 Led Zeppelin III -6724

So far with your Zep II you may have the lowest number here.

I'm happy to be in the first 30'000. I pulled all the old copies out also just for fun of it and noticed the colour of the sleeve on II is somewhat lighter or a paler brown... Wonder if that is generally the case?

Lowest numbers thus far for the SDBS album cover prints are…..

1. Led Zeppelin - Strider #3950

2. Led Zeppelin II - kucaguy #492

3. Led Zeppelin III - Deborah J #653

As Jimmy looks on waiting to find the winners with the number 1 print, they've got a special surprise waiting for them…….

post-11164-0-82531100-1402165522_thumb.j

Edited by zepdawg

1. Led Zeppelin - Strider #3950

2. Led Zeppelin II - Super Dave #492

3. Led Zeppelin III - Deborah J #653

As Jimmy looks on waiting to find the winners with the number 1 print, they've got a special surprise waiting for them…….

attachicon.gifJimmyshades.jpg

That wasn't my copy of Zep II at #492. That was Kucaguy. My copies are a lot higher.

1. Led Zeppelin - Strider #03950

2. Led Zeppelin II - zepvinyl #00184

3. Led Zeppelin III - Deborah J #00653

Updated zepvinyl taking LZ II lowest number from kucaguy with #00184, that'll take some time to beat I think,

post-11164-0-01763000-1402478996_thumb.j

Off topic briefly, my dilemma, just received my SDBS of LZI from BarnesandNoble and the next 2 Monday I'd say, really don't want to open it because I have the deluxe CD's to listen to and stand alone vinyls once I get a decent system and turntable to listen to them with but am dying to know what numbered print it is, oh what to do, help me Dark Lord for I know you've experienced this yourself I'd imagine!

post-11164-0-57334500-1402479988_thumb.j

Off topic briefly, my dilemma, just received my SDBS of LZI from BarnesandNoble and the next 2 Monday I'd say, really don't want to open it because I have the deluxe CD's to listen to and stand alone vinyls once I get a decent system and turntable to listen to them with but am dying to know what numbered print it is, oh what to do, help me Dark Lord for I know you've experienced this yourself I'd imagine!

attachicon.gifthe_thinker.jpg

Rip it open! You will get your numbered print AND have the book to enjoy. Nothing wrong with some instant gratification!

attachicon.gifthe_thinker.jpg

Open it, I say! You can gently slit the plastic on the seam down the right side, so that you can ease the box out without breaking the shrinkwrap. Once you see what number you have, you can then slip the box back inside the shrinkwrap and keep it minty fresh! At least, that's how I did my LZ I SDBS...I bought seperate deluxe cd and vinyl sets for everyday use.

• 3 weeks later...

1. Led Zeppelin - tekaktus #2483

2. Led Zeppelin II - tekaktus #158

3. Led Zeppelin III - cobykruize #394

Strider loses LZ to tekaktus and also kucaguy with LZ II to tekaktus, nice goin' tekaktus and Deborah J relinquishes LZ III to cobykruize, will we get single digit prints that visit the forum, will need photo's to prove!

post-11164-0-08330100-1404205572_thumb.j