What #'s of the limited edition numbered super deluxe box sets did you get?

luvlz2

Well...no low numbers for me. :(

As the calendar turned to July, I finally cracked the seal on my Led Zeppelin II box and got a wildly divergent number from the first album box - 24,694! :blink: My curiosity was now so piqued that I went ahead and opened my Led Zeppelin III box, just to see what # I received. FYI, I purchased all three boxes at the same time on the day of release, June 3, at Amoeba Records in Hollywood.

My numbers:

I - 03950/30000

II - 24694/30000

III - 05342/30000

Obviously, there was no rhyme or reason to the shipping pattern of the Super Deluxe boxes. It is one of the negative aspects of the packaging that there's no way to tell what number you're getting when you buy the box. As I was sifting through the boxes, inspecting each one thoroughly to choose the most perfect one, it would have been nice to know what number it was, so I could choose the lowest one. Or if I had a lucky number or wanted a number sequence such as 666.

post-1470-0-26708400-1405330188_thumb.jp

post-1470-0-40221600-1405330227_thumb.jp

post-1470-0-79471900-1405330266_thumb.jp

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Lowest numbers thus far for the SDBS album cover prints are…..

1. Led Zeppelin - azad #01618

2. Led Zeppelin II - tekaktus #00158

3. Led Zeppelin III - cobykruize #00394

tekaktus lost LZ to azad, well done azad and welcome to the forum and kucaguy with LZ II to tekaktus, nice goin' tekaktus and Deborah J relinquishes LZ III to cobykruize, will we get single digit prints that visit the forum, will need photo's to prove!

As Jimmy looks on waiting to find the winners with the number 1 print, they've got a special surprise waiting for them…….

post-11164-0-53519000-1407949640_thumb.j

Lowest numbers thus far for the SDBS album cover prints are…..

1. Led Zeppelin - azad #01618

2. Led Zeppelin II - tekaktus #00158

3. Led Zeppelin III - cobykruize #00394

tekaktus lost LZ to azad, well done azad and welcome to the forum and kucaguy with LZ II to tekaktus, nice goin' tekaktus and Deborah J relinquishes LZ III to cobykruize, will we get single digit prints that visit the forum, will need photo's to prove!

As Jimmy looks on waiting to find the winners with the number 1 print, they've got a special surprise waiting for them…….

attachicon.gifJimmyshades.jpg

Thanks for the welcome zepdawg, and good luck to everyone with those lower numbers yet to be seen here. :peace:

My Numbers were already beat but I'll share them anyway.

Led Zeppelin 1: 14880

Led Zeppelin 2: 04914

Have to save a little before I get Led Zeppelin 3, but I'll get it soon.

Cool, welcome ZeppelinFloydGuy! :welcome2:

• 2 months later...

I 8449

II 23386

III 21921

IV -

HOTH 29708

Beware: The sticker on IV sets containing an un-numbered print reads "High-Quality Album Cover Art Print" instead of "Individually Numbered Album Cover Art Print". I took a copy off the shelf to the counter for purchase and was told, "That copy's for display, we'll get you a 'proper' copy from out the back". The assistant returned with a copy encased in a nondescript cardboard box. Obviously staff were aware of this issue and engaged in a pre-meditated deception, which was only discovered upon arriving home and opening the box.

Will attempt to exchange my set for one with a numbered copy tomorrow; failure will lead to naming and shaming of this well-known Australian music & home entertainment chain...

Edited by Ron The Bear

Just to add to Ron's comment, I pre-ordered I, II, III, IV and HOTH from Amazon UK. All contain the first 30,000 numbered print EXCEPT IV which is just the standard non-numbered copy.

I have contacted several retailers in the UK and none of them have a numbered copy. I am baffled as to why after pre-ordering I do not have one of the first 30,000 copies. Amazon are sending a replacement (expect tomorrow) but can only assume it will be the same as the one I have.

Anyone in the UK able to get me a numbered copy as I will be returning the Amazon both Amazon copies if the replacement is not numbered.

Anyone else having issues getting a numbered copy in the UK or can let me know which retailed has them?