The Best LED ZEPPELIN Photo Ever? Please Post Here:

DAVIDALLEN

• 8 months later...

My Photo Of Led Zeppelin - Jimmy Page & Robert Plant Is Now Available. @LedZeppelin @ROCKPICS1 http://www.shutterfly.com/pro/RockPics/LedZep This Is Printed From Scan From The Original Negative, Not The Promo Photo Used since 1997 In The Led Zeppelin, Swan Song Press Kit! More Photos For Sale Coming soon. Any Requests? mail@RockPics.com

post-28201-0-09724400-1426352422_thumb.j

I like it.

This is one my favorite live LZ Photos..... From the 1975 Tour... They are in the F**king Groove!!

led-zeppelin-robert-plant-jimmy-big.jpg

Edited by The Rover

Always loved the shots in the field for ITTOD.

The youngsters on this site must look at the pics (bell bottoms, flowered shirts) and think...WTF??!!!

Yeah there were definitely some outfits in that era!

At least people looked cool unlike todays short back and sides hair,beard, hipster look, they just look like right twats.

Edited by JTM

• 2 months later...

Some very great photographs here! Some that I've never seen, especially some with all four members on stage which are tough to come around. I would upload my favorite one, but I've never been able to upload pictures on here with my antique 1st generation iPad lol. But thanks to Sam Webmaster for sharing on here you can and/or have seen the photo of Zeppelin performing at Southampton (I think from the 21st gig, instead of the famous 22nd show we all know.) Jonsey is playing a mellotron and Bonzo is on drums in the back and Plant and Page are up front, it was taken from the side of the stage.. It's a great photo! Even have it as my cover photo on Facebook since he shared it a few months back! Love the back and white photos of Zeppelin, they look very authentic which is very fitting for the most authentic music ever made!!

At least people looked cool unlike todays short back and sides hair,beard, hipster look, they just look like right twats.

What I see these days, is that at least for women, the look of bootcut/bellbottom jeans, floral shirts/blouses/tunics, feathers in the hair, is definately making a return. "Hippy Glam" they're calling it now.

Edited by Maaike Roeleveld

There's a rare Led Zeppelin poster (maybe 3 feet x 3 feet) that's from 1973, Page is wearing all white, he has a white coat on, and he is crouched over his Les Paul. I believe is was in Detroit.

It's a full band shot. It's at night. I looked for a picture of it on the web, but I couldn't find it.

It really evokes a mystery and power of the band, imo.

That is a KILLER shot early too one i've never seen before- any idea where/when?

Bluesville '69 Club at the Cherry Tree public house, Welwyn Garden City, UK, April 8, 1969

Came with the Deluxe I CD Booket. :peace:

http://www.ledzeppelin.com/show/april-8-1969

Edited by Sathington Willoughby