Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Led Zeppelin Official Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DAVIDALLEN

The Best LED ZEPPELIN Photo Ever? Please Post Here:

66 posts in this topic

1426507433440397_zpszg5by69t.jpg

That is a KILLER shot early too one i've never seen before- any idea where/when?

I imagine this is what it looked like way back in early 68 in that tiny room, Talkin about extraordinaire, here's a track that came to us we got together a long time ago couldn't afford a big room we got in a little room and started playin and one of the first things that we did made up our mind that we should stick together sun rain or shine and this was it.

Robert Plant Feb-13-1975

Edited by juxtiphi

Naturally, had the dove one for many years, I dig the others, and thanks for the link!

What a time, legendary shows at the venue - Grateful Dead, LZ, etc.....

Ross Halfin did one a while back which I believe will become an iconic photograph, believe it is in either New York or Chicago - Robert, Jimmy, and Jones are standing on top of a skyscraper and it was a black & white shot. The first time I saw it, my thought was "fuck, Ross Halfin just nailed it and this photograph will be loved over the coming decades"

Just found it:

https://www.morrisonhotelgallery.com/images/medium/led%20zeppelin%20roof%20top%20hero.jpg

I know it is only half the band (you can barely see Bonham) but this picture captures a good deal about what made the 1977 tour.  So atmospheric.  

1977 NQ.jpg

Posted (edited)

Iconic JP from the 1973 Creem Magazine article by Lisa Robinson: "Unspeakable Practices, Unnatural Acts"

ccbb277e5497cb5a084f7bfcf61caff5.jpg

Edited by The Rover

What? No Jim Marshall? What gives? This one is cool...

jim.marshall.zeppelin.jpg