2014-15 NHL Season

LedZeppfan77

http://www.cbssports.com/nhl/eye-on-hockey/25065621/report-sabres-jets-nearing-trade-including-evander-kane-tyler-myers

Monster trade between Sabres and Winnipeg./ Sabres get Evander Kane who just had season ending shoulder surgery and a defenseman Bogosian and a young goalie prospect Kasdorf and Winnipeg gets Buffalo's lowest of 3 number one picks in June and Stafford and Myers. Experts say its a win win. I will not miss Stafford. No way. Bring Kane in and our first line next year may be Kane, McDavid and Moulson. How about that?

What are they gonna do with Kane? Maybe more deals are coming.

Hahaha...the way you wrote that made it sound as if the entire Stars team was traded for Enroth.

LA Kings should be working on a deal. With the playoffs looking more and more unlikely, they'll probably look to dump some salaries.

Hahaha...the way you wrote that made it sound as if the entire Stars team was traded for Enroth.

LA Kings should be working on a deal. With the playoffs looking more and more unlikely, they'll probably look to dump some salaries.

Enroth should light a fire under Lehtonen's ass. He's had a crap season so far.

Enroth should light a fire under Lehtonen's ass. He's had a crap season so far.

. Enroth has played very very well when called upon in big games when we were in contention before the mass overhaul. Reunited with Lindy on a playoff team, he will steal some games for Dallas. I wish him the best! I like the moves by Murray so far. The Dabres will return to respectibility faster than most predict!

don't count out the kings they were in the same position last year playoffs in Toronto a pipe dream

I have always liked the Kings. One of my second favorites along with St Louis and Vancouver. After My Sabres I like St Louis and the kings and Canucks and the Wild a bit. I do not really mind the Rangers. I do not think the Kings can do it again this year. i will say it, no way. the West is going to be won by the St Louis Blues. Write it in blood. And I will give you some reasons. Teresenko being the biggest. He is a great player and the best in the game right now in my book. Bacckes(never could spell it), Osh, Shatenkurk who will return, Steve Ott for leadership, and more. Solid team. Chicago of course has a shot but they have not been that good compared to past years. Lindy has Dallas playign well again. But they are not deep enough to beat a team like the Blues. The Ducks are the scariest team next to St Louis. They will be tough to beat. But Teresenko can be a difference maker in all of this.

Watch out if my Sabres land McDavid which I expect them to. Murray will have this team on course next year. This is our worst year since expansion, and it was necessary to suffer through it to reap the benefits of this June's impending big draft. I do not know if this guy is going to be the second coming of Gilbert Perrault but he is highly praised. If its Eichel, so be it. A big American. And to whoever drafts third a great defenseman is coming in too. I am wondering how good these two goalies we just picked up are.

Enroth is a small goalie but he learned alot from Miller and he can play. He can shut down great teams. Will help Dallas even if its on the back to back nights

don't count out the kings they were in the same position last year playoffs in Toronto a pipe dream

I believe as much as the next guy but let's not get carried away. First the Kings have to make the playoffs and right now there are 10 teams above them in the standings and only 8 teams get in, sooooo...cue Jim Mora:

Hey Zepscoda, your teams are both playing very well. Dallas had a very unexpected win in St Louis and the Rangers have been great. Vancouver and my boy Miller are in town tonight and Miller knows how to make their lives hell. So without Lundquist, an upset is possible. I like Dallas to pummel the Sharks tonight. My Sabres were able to somehow beat them, but the bigger story in Buffalo are the recent moves. Evander Kane is out for the season with shoulder surgery. But if you have not heard, he is now a Buffalo Sabre. A young goalie prospect named Petersen is also and he shut out Notre Dame the other night. If and when we get McDavid, an I like our chances big time to get that ball in our favor, we will be winning those games we now lose 2-1 every single night it seems. Buffalo will be vastly improved after this June draft. I say our best draft since Gilbert Perrault in 1970 when we won a coin flip over the Canucks. Ally, if you are reading this by some chance, do put your comments in please.

here comes la 6 in a row being in Toronto what exactly is hockey with this being the deepest draft top picks into the second round the leafs might get the 3rd overall pick the leafs being the leafs they will go on a winning streak,and yet again screw it up remember the islander run the first 3-4 months sleep walk and when February came the woke up

Hey Zepscoda, your teams are both playing very well. Dallas had a very unexpected win in St Louis and the Rangers have been great. Vancouver and my boy Miller are in town tonight and Miller knows how to make their lives hell. So without Lundquist, an upset is possible. I like Dallas to pummel the Sharks tonight. My Sabres were able to somehow beat them, but the bigger story in Buffalo are the recent moves. Evander Kane is out for the season with shoulder surgery. But if you have not heard, he is now a Buffalo Sabre. A young goalie prospect named Petersen is also and he shut out Notre Dame the other night. If and when we get McDavid, an I like our chances big time to get that ball in our favor, we will be winning those games we now lose 2-1 every single night it seems. Buffalo will be vastly improved after this June draft. I say our best draft since Gilbert Perrault in 1970 when we won a coin flip over the Canucks. Ally, if you are reading this by some chance, do put your comments in please.

Rangers gotta pull off this OT win, need 2 points to keep up with the kids on the island... They just beat the preds

Miller's made some great saves tonight.

Going to a shoot out....Miller looks strange in a Vancouver Jersey...

Crap...Rangers lost in the shoot out. Talbot is no Lunqvist. ...Dallas down 3-0... Lindy just pulled Lehtonen .

Rangers gotta pull off this OT win, need 2 points to keep up with the kids on the island... They just beat the preds

Miller's made some great saves tonight.

Going to a shoot out....Miller looks strange in a Vancouver Jersey...

Crap...Rangers lost in the shoot out. Talbot is no Lunqvist. ...Dallas down 3-0... Lindy just pulled Lehtonen .

Want to see the Sabres get McDavid and then get Miller back

Panthers trade for Jagr

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/florida-panthers-add-jaromir-jagr-playoff-run-215725648--nhl.html;_ylt=AwrSbnZSsu9U3.sAedFx.9w4

On another cool note for tonights Rangers / Coyotes game, Ulf (ulfy) Samuelson is coaching against his son who makes his NHL debut with Phoenix.

And we best go down there and LOSE. If Ted Nolan fucks this up i swear. LOSE you dumb ass. He goes into Columbus and Philly and wins. I hope that is it. Luckily Edmonton won the other night. I think their lead over us is like 3 pts. We need to stay in last to gaurantee we get McDavid or Eichel. And I feel that the lowest seed is due to get the balls in their favor

Sabres GM Murray has traded Chris Stewart and goalie Neuvirth away today. Man. Riverboat gambler is he. And I love what he is doing. Now its a matter of not fucking up being last. And with two of our key guys out including Girgensons, and with no proven NHL goalie, should be real easy. Then its McDavid or Eichel coming to Buffalo. Cant wait

I am hoping the Blues hand the Flyers their ass's tonight and I expect that Dallas can beat Florida with their AHL goalie in the nets as they are my Streak pick tonight. Go Blues, Go Dallas, Go Vancouver, and don't let me down again this time in the desert.

I am hoping the Blues hand the Flyers their ass's tonight and I expect that Dallas can beat Florida with their AHL goalie in the nets as they are my Streak pick tonight. Go Blues, Go Dallas, Go Vancouver, and don't let me down again this time in the desert.

That sucks for the panthers, loosing both golies in one game.

Archived