New guitar-girl in town.

Maaike Roeleveld

Hi all,

My name is Maaike, I'm 37 years old and am from The Hague, The Netherlands.

I'm a huge music-lover and I especially like blues and classic rock. Besides Led Zeppelin, there's many other artists I enjoy listening to.

Here in The Hague, I play the guitar and I am part of a band-coaching project.

This project allows you to play in band with the help of a coach (usually a professional musician or musicteacher),

small performances are organised and as a band you can sign up to play at those. It's great to make music with likeminded people, even when it is only a hobby.

I'm sure I'll enjoy being a part of this forum.

Greetz,

Maaike

What a great idea!

Hi,

If you are talking about the band-coaching thing, yes, it was a good idea to join. For me, better than normal guitar lessons, here I get a chance to gain stage experience.

As for joining the forum, regarding all things Led Zeppelin, naturally it was a good idea to join... "wink"

Maaike

Groeten uit een vergeten gat ietsje meer in het zuiden.

Leuk om hier meer Nederlanders tegen te komen.

Hopelijk vindt je hier een hoop prettig vertier (zal wel lukken, ik zit al sinds 2007 op deze site), en laat je niet gek maken door enkele specifieke randdebielen die hier af en toe de sfeer verzieken.

Groeten uit een vergeten gat ietsje meer in het zuiden.

Leuk om hier meer Nederlanders tegen te komen.

Hopelijk vindt je hier een hoop prettig vertier (zal wel lukken, ik zit al sinds 2007 op deze site), en laat je niet gek maken door enkele specifieke randdebielen die hier af en toe de sfeer verzieken.

Hoi,

Dank je wel voor het welkom. Ook van mijn kant, leuk om nog een Nederlander tegen te komen.

Ha ha, nee hoor, ik laat me niet gek maken door mensen die zonodig de sfeer moeten verpesten.

Groet,

Maaike

Archived