Charlie Crist

Disco Duck

What do people think of Charlie Crist? He's a former Republican and one-time Florida governor who ran for the US Senate as an independent before becoming a Democrat. I stumbled (literally) across his biography last week at my local public library.

Well the dude took a look around and saw he was surrounded by crazies and subsequently lost the election jumped ship. In any case there's zero tolerance for moderation in the current GOP, so he couldn't even be a half-ass Lieberman type.

What do people think of Charlie Crist? He's a former Republican and one-time Florida governor who ran for the US Senate as an independent before becoming a Democrat. I stumbled (literally) across his biography last week at my local public library.

Career politician who has held just about every political position of prominence in the state of Florida. Interestingly enough, he was considered one of the finalists for the McCain ticket back in '08. Then he lost the GOP primary for the US Senate seat to Rubio, which is why he ran as an independent.

He's an opportunist with no core convictions. Anyone can change their mind but his change sure appeared to be a last-ditch effort to prolong his political "career".

Bingo.

Sorry, Charlie.

Archived