Hello everyone

azad

Hello to everyone here. I'm not new to Zeppelin but new to the forum and I do apologise because Iv'e posted a few times already without introducing myself.

Most people here seem very friendly and aproachable which is a nice feeling when amongst Zepp fans.

I have much too learn and I know this is the place to do just that.

:peace:

Hello to everyone here. I'm not new to Zeppelin but new to the forum and I do apologise because Iv'e posted a few times already without introducing myself.

Most people here seem very friendly and aproachable which is a nice feeling when amongst Zepp fans.

I have much too learn and I know this is the place to do just that.

:peace:

another Aussie - woo hoo!

where are you from?

Enjoy yourself- there is so much to read/watch/listen to on here :)

another Aussie - woo hoo!

where are you from?

Enjoy yourself- there is so much to read/watch/listen to on here :)

Hi there slave to zep.

I'm from Melbourne, a fair way from you in Gosford. You are right about so much to read/watch and listen to on this forum. I'm amazed to be honest. :):gimmefive:

hello azad, hoping you enjoy the forum.

Hello geekfreak, I'm enjoying it very much. :thanku:

Welcome! What's your favorite Zeppelin Song/ Album?

Hi there Stairway is NOT stolen. :)

I honestly don't have a favourite song or album. Years ago after listening to Zepp II, I remember telling some friends if I ever die before them could they please play Ramble On at my funeral. So that is the song which first cast a spell on me. :wizard:

Now it's different though. I don't really care for a funeral and the albums and songs of Led Zeppelin all work their magick within me. They constantly change my listening prefferences all the time depending on mood or the sheer unknown.

I know that probably sounds lame but it is true. :D

Archived