Led Zeppelin: Texas Hurricane (EVSD NEW SOUNDBOARD)

Sue Dounim

Anything to cut into the bootleggers' sales! The faster this hits the 'net, the better.

The bootleggers put the money up to bankroll these releases in the hopes they can sell a few hundred copies to recoup expenses and turn a profit. I certainly don't hold it against them, nor do I necessarily root for the gimmie gimmie crowd to get it any sooner.

Well, even though it's not the LA Forum '77 that was tantalizingly rumoured about first, ANY new show we get is fine by this Zep fiend. At least it's a concert I don't have...and Texas usually brought out good shows from the band. Maybe not as great as LA or Seattle, but better than average, especially in 1977.

Ft. Worth 1977 will make a nice bookend companion to the hot 1970 Ft. Worth show. I haven't even heard the audience tape of '77 Ft. Worth, so I'm doubly keen to hear this. I might splurge for the deluxe set with both sbd and audience sources. I'll know more when I can preview it at the September record show...or October, depending on when it is actually released.

This is such great news!! Pumped to hear how this new soundboard sounds, a lot of '77 soundboards are pretty flat sounding IMO - hope this one is a good one. Still haven't found any new info or artwork on it, anybody know when stuff like that would be released?? :ahhh: The anticipation is killing me!

This is such great news!! Pumped to hear how this new soundboard sounds, a lot of '77 soundboards are pretty flat sounding IMO - hope this one is a good one. Still haven't found any new info or artwork on it, anybody know when stuff like that would be released?? :ahhh: The anticipation is killing me!

From what I know artwork will likely be unveiled next weekend (5-7 days) with shipments overseas beginning in about 10-14 days and copies arriving to destinations in 15 - 21 days. Time to sit back and wait.

:peace:

Archived