Can Anybody Tell Me Any Rare Bootlegs?

Eman the Epic

If you are looking for rare CD pressings probably one of the most rare sets would be Neutral Zone's Classics Off The Air VOl 1.2.3. In all the years I collected Cd boots I have only seen Vol 1 for sale anywhere. They also released a great Pink Floyd Cd called Bytes Of The Talisman. Awesome Boot!!

PS. I stopped looking for cd boots in the early 90's so who knows there might still be a few sets floating around.

With the rise of the internet and flacs and file-sharing and whatnot, every show is available and so I don't think there are any true rarities anymore. Any show you want seems to be yours at the touch of a button...or click of the mouse, if you will.

• 2 weeks later...

If you are seeking rare vinyl, try popsike.com, gripsweat.com, and collectorsfrenzy.com. A guy has recently sold a huge trove of rare Zep boots recently: 1http://www.ebay.com/csc/bernard686/m.html?LH_Complete=1&_ipg=100&_since=15&_sop=3&_rdc=1

If anyone knows of a similar site tracking CDs, please post it! There is one, worthpoint.com, that tracks every antique or collectable sold on ebay but it's an expensive subscription.

• 6 months later...

i have some boots but i stopped seeing after them because of the File Sharing options that we have right now. (and no to keep enrich those japan companies).

i have the Destroyer box set brand new, (no open). and the Through the years set.

quite rare by now

If you are seeking rare vinyl, try popsike.com, gripsweat.com, and collectorsfrenzy.com. A guy has recently sold a huge trove of rare Zep boots recently: 1http://www.ebay.com/csc/bernard686/m.html?LH_Complete=1&_ipg=100&_since=15&_sop=3&_rdc=1

If anyone knows of a similar site tracking CDs, please post it! There is one, worthpoint.com, that tracks every antique or collectable sold on ebay but it's an expensive subscription.

His items are way too much overpriced. I do see lots of what he got in stock for at least half prices if you're into vinyl market and if you know where to look. Avoid this niggard please :).

• 1 year later...

I just got a copy of the dancing avocado supreme edition (2 cd version).  I know of another one in the u.k. in mint condition if anyone is interested (they do ship to the u.s.).

yeah, its on youtube and file share sites but its always nice to have a real hard copy.

On Thursday, September 18, 2014 at 6:18 PM, juxtiphi said:

If you are looking for rare CD pressings probably one of the most rare sets would be Neutral Zone's Classics Off The Air VOl 1.2.3. In all the years I collected Cd boots I have only seen Vol 1 for sale anywhere. They also released a great Pink Floyd Cd called Bytes Of The Talisman. Awesome Boot!!

PS. I stopped looking for cd boots in the early 90's so who knows there might still be a few sets floating around.

My first boot buy was Classics 1,2 and 3 by Neutral Zone back around 88, 89. I bought the set for 300 bucks back then. A couple of years later the record dealer said he would pay me double if I would sell them back. I may try to sell it and pay for my kids college!

30 minutes ago, No Quota said:

My first boot buy was Classics 1,2 and 3 by Neutral Zone back around 88, 89. I bought the set for 300 bucks back then. A couple of years later the record dealer said he would pay me double if I would sell them back. I may try to sell it and pay for my kids college!

Make a copy of it first.:lol:

Spoiler

Archived