Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Led Zeppelin Official Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SozoZoso

The Retro Thread

69 posts in this topic

Same here! Maybe pinball will make a comeback, that would be cool!!

One time at the bowling alley I kept a game going for at least 20 minutes. The ball just stayed in play and my friends couldn't believe it. I think I racked up 15 free games. :)

^^Now that you mentioned it, I gave the YT vid you posted another look and I noticed that too! :lol: Also for a moment, my eyes played the meanest trick on me, by actually getting me to believe that the dude was wearing only a hat and tie! :ohmy: It is a bit easy to miss the fact that the man has a trench coat on! :lol: I honestly thought "Hmmm...gangster or cabaret dancer?" :lol:

I wish they would have used a gangster like this guy:

Yyyyyyyyyyy.png

Or even this guy:

166146-103890-rocky-and-mugsy.jpg

With the whole Al Capone vibe! :lol:

Bugs and Edward G.

Wonder who comes out on top in that one? :lol:

One time at the bowling alley I kept a game going for at least 20 minutes. The ball just stayed in play and my friends couldn't believe it. I think I racked up 15 free games. :)

Now that's a night to remember! You were definitely the pinball wizard!! I don't have any cool stories like that but I do remember thinking I was pretty good at it...haha!

:)

NES-01.jpg

Lol! I also used to have one of these when I was just a little girl.

OK, the graphics and all that of modern video games may be better, but back then I surely enjoyed the old video games like Super Mario Bros, Castlevania and The legend of Zelda.

Lol! I also used to have one of these when I was just a little girl.

OK, the graphics and all that of modern video games may be better, but back then I surely enjoyed the old video games like Super Mario Bros, Castlevania and The legend of Zelda.

They were a lot of fun! :gimmefive:

:smack:

genesis-1-640x276.jpg

;)

Thats 4 to 1, NES over Sega! :P;)

Now that's a night to remember! You were definitely the pinball wizard!! I don't have any cool stories like that but I do remember thinking I was pretty good at it...haha!

:)

It never happened before or after. I just love those flippers. :)

I used to collect these. I had most issues from #2 and up in the late 50's and early 60's. Wish I still had them along with my 60's Avalon and Fillmore/Winterland/Fillmore West/Great Hiway and Straight Theater posters.

post-503-0-93912700-1412208087_thumb.jpg

post-503-0-61811600-1412208459.jpg

post-503-0-26479900-1412208473_thumb.jpg

post-503-0-40845500-1412209013.jpg

post-503-0-51567300-1412209160_thumb.jpg

I was born in the `60`s lived in the `70`s. so for me it was television shows on the buses, the musters, the Addams family, dr. who, star trek. toys action man, lego buck-a-roo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YacKar7y3mc

I was a teenager in the seventies and there was this really cool band called Led Zeppelin!

Posted (edited)

I used to play with this all the time. If I remember correctly I used to be pretty good at setting up different bigger and neater track layouts with different hot wheels tracks using the superchargers.

Edited by luvlz2

Posted (edited)

Christmas 1977 I was the happiest kid ever when I got this. :)

Edited by luvlz2

Star wars, Ghostbusters, Turtles, He-Man, Thundercats.

Led Zep, Transvision Vamp, Duran Duran, Wham, Bananarama.

Nice cold,ice cold milk. Ribena in a carton. Spira choc bars. Massive curly wurly bars.

Smash Hits and Look-in magazines.

Typical football sponsors- NEC. Crown Paints, JVC, Sharp. Everton were in the so called big 4 then.

I would go back in a heartbeat if i could. Well apart from my kids. Much happier times.