So new to Led Zep that it's almost criminal...

Zoe

Hey everyone,

I'm going to keep this short and sweet...I only started listening to Led Zeppelin this year. Yes, 2014. I'm ashamed...

Where the hell have I been?! :ohmy:

I'm still learning, still discovering...so go easy on this newbie :console:

nah that's awesome....I wish I could rediscover zep all over again...like many other things

The discovery of music that totally entrances you is pretty intoxicating, one of the great pleasures in life for me! :D

I'm new to this site but I just wanted to say "hi" (hope I'm doing this post right!) I have LOVED Led Zeppelin since I first heard "Whole Lotta Love" on the radio.....tells you how long I've been a fan! They are and always will be the BEST......peace & love :) <3

i think what i have learned most about "discovering music" is to keep an open mind...i like far more things than led zeppelin...but back when i was a zep head only certain things. or "genres" if you will....seemed ok to me...

these days i can't say that i like it all...but most music has a particular time and place, or attraction

I've been thinking about which artist i may want to learn a bit more about these days... i don't know...can't probably find the time

presence was the last zep album (or cassette at the time as it was quite hard to find) ibelieve i discovered....it's awesome...enjoy the music :)

Thank you :) Really, truly am enjoying the music!

I suppose my music taste has never really been genre specific...well, apart from back in around 2000 when I was 14 and the whole nu-metal scene was going on, you should see the state of me in some photographs :blink:. But mostly I've been more drawn to a certain vibe I guess. I never hang around artists very long who are repetative and one dimensional, and they at least have to seem passionate about what they're doing. The music comes first, for better or worse. I completely adore the raw energy of Zeppelin. So, so happy I found them! :D

Hey welcome new Zep head. If there are any questions you have, feel free to ask :D

Thank you! And I'm sure I'll have plenty questions haha, I'll be sure to fire them your way!

Also, thank you for such warm welcomes Rembetis, pageysgirl and luvlz2! Was a little apprehensive admitting my super fresh newbie status. Led Zep fans are awesome! :D

The discovery of music that totally entrances you is pretty intoxicating, one of the great pleasures in life for me! :D

Welcome to the club!! You describe it perfectly, the first time you really listen to a Led Zeppelin song is a very unique experience and it gets better with each and every listen!

Welcome Zoe, be prepared to be a slave for life, that's the power of The Mighty Zeppelin!

I can already tell that this is going to be the case, haha! Totally hooked!

OOOOOhhhhh how do I envy you... I would love to not know them and re-discover them all over again.

Anyway. Welcome to the forum :).

It really is the best listening to an amazing band for the first time, especially one like Led Zeppelin! Complete heaven :D

Thank you for the welcomes everyone!! :yourock:

Archived