The "Walking Dead"

kingzoso

The Walking Dead is just another Great American Made and Produced T.V. Show that is currently on its fifth season on the same AMC network that brought the civilized world, Breaking Bad (in My Opinion, perhaps the Greatest American Television Show of All-Time).

It seems as though the Walking Dead is currently the number one show on American Television. I will admit that I just became a huge fan of this show only about a month ago, however, I have seen and am caught up to the end of the 4th season and now watching and anticipating this new 5th season.

So, fellow Led Zeppelin fans and purveyors of great Music and Television, what is your opinion on the AMC show, the Walking Dead?

I have to think and believe that I am not the only Led Zeppelin fan on the awesome site that also loves the AMC TV show titled, the "Walking Dead".

For those that unfamiliar to this show, I urge anyone who reads this to check it out. It is more than a show about Zombies. It is about Survival and Loyalty and Family.

Warning to the those that this clip is a Major Spoiler if you have not seen these episodes: Stop now and let Me know what you think after you have seen the actual episodes and are completely caught up.

I have never watched the show, but they do have a following! We offer Walking Dead Tours as they film about 10 minutes from the hotel I work for and we get the crew in at times:-) They film in this small town called Senoia.

I have never watched the show, but they do have a following! We offer Walking Dead Tours as they film about 10 minutes from the hotel I work for and we get the crew in at times:-) They film in this small town called Senoia.

I think that that is so cool. I am surprised that you have never watched this show considering what you posted. If you ever have the time, I really urge you to take the time and give it a view. Believe Me, I was very skeptical that I would like a show about Zombies called the "Walking Dead", however, once I started watching it about 2 months ago, I instantly became a fan. I watched all 4 seasons in that (about) 2 month span. It is way more then a show about zombies (or Walkers) as they are referred to on the show. If you or anyone who reads this checks it out, I think that you should watch it from the very beginning and keep watching in order (from the first episode to the most current episode) which will air this Sunday (11/2/14) at 8pm Central Standard Time.

This post is not exclusive to Deborah J. I am saying this to anyone who appreciates compelling, original and great American television that is filmed exclusively in the great state of Georgia.

• 2 weeks later...

everyone was telling me about it so i watched all 4 series in about 2 weeks! now i have to watch weekly...with adverts! bleh!

anyway great show and the lead is an english bloke who likes to say Carl...Cooaarl

Yes it is a Great Show. I am glad that you like it. I was very skeptical at first, but I was very surprised that I like the "Walking Dead" as much as I do. I have to say that WD is still behind "Breaking Bad". Both from American channel AMC and both "destined" to be CLASSIC American Television Shows.

• 2 weeks later...

Tonight's mid season finale is titled, "Coda". As someone mentioned already, in one episode of the WD, they played the original version of "Nobody's Fault But Mine.

I would venture to guess that some of the producers of WD are Led Zeppelin fans as well.

• 2 months later...

RIP Tyreese

Yes. For those that do not watch this awesome show, they will not and never understand what RIP Tyreese means. Oh well, their loss.

I do think that those of US who do watch and are somewhat invested in this series will have to deal with another loss or two of some more important and major characters.

In the last episode of the WD, it seems to turn out that that the "zombies" are NOT the Walking Dead, but it is Rick Grimes and his crew that are the real "Walking Dead". It was his speech that turned it all around and it made complete sense since they are all survivors looking to maintain and survive in a world that has been completely turned around.

• 4 weeks later...

• 3 months later...

Archived