The "Walking Dead"

kingzoso

Many may not get TWD, but it is a very powerful show that brings out a lot of (powerful) emotions if you have invested the time to watch it.  This is a major event in this show, so if you have never seen TWD and maybe want too: I really advise you to not watch this.  This is a real and legitimate warning.  View at your own risk.

;

4 minutes ago, Wally Hood said:

What way to start a new season .

I know, right?  Even though Negan is a vicious and brutal leader and he killed two great characters, I kinda like him (or maybe it's because I like Jeffrey Dean Morgan as an actor).  I can't wait to see how this affects the group and how the group will gets its revenge.

17 minutes ago, kingzoso said:

I know, right?  Even though Negan is a vicious and brutal leader and he killed two great characters, I kinda like him (or maybe it's because I like Jeffrey Dean Morgan as an actor).  I can't wait to see how this affects the group and how the group will gets its revenge.

Absolutely , the plot turns as it thickens. I'm not going to speculate  , but Negan's got plans for the archer.

On ‎19‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 6:59 AM, kingzoso said:

I am glad that you found this because, in my opinion, this is a very good show that whoever does not watch it should give it a try and not miss out on how great it is. 

What are your thoughts on this show so far? 

fabulous and I`m glad I`ve found it...

10 hours ago, kingzoso said:

Are you currently up to date?  Did you see last night's season 7 premiere?  

I looked through the cast and did not see Sarah Wayne Callies?  Likely because she is filming my favorite show "Prison Break"?  Is she still on this show?   Cant wait for Prison Break 5

I know that Negan is a sadistic villain and a very dangerous person that millions of TWD fans HATE for what he did, but for some odd reason, I kind of like him.  I hate what he did but I like the way he carries himself and the way that he displays a certain and natural charisma. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Apparently there not a lot of "Walking Dead" fans on this Forum as there are in the United States, as the TWD is the most popular show in American cable History at the present moment (based on the ratings). 

I always urge fellow forum members to keep an open mind and watch or try to watch American shows that I think that are worth investing time in:  The Walking Dead is One of them.

If anyone does not agree with Me, that is Cool.  However, there a millions of people that, I think, would agree with Me. 

Major spoilers ahead if any one who has never seen this show. 

I am trying to prove a point and with these clips, I may have (watch at your own discretion)...

Sorry, I tried to get into this show but it just sucks way to hard. Really stupid show in general and the zombie premise has nothing to do with that. Funny though, just saw an interview with Jeffry Dean Morgan and he appeared less than thrilled about the show and his character. They kept showing clips and asking him questions and he looked visibly embarrassed and his answers were curt. Strange thing is, I watched the episodes with Negan and they are the best episodes of the whole series without a doubt. His acting and passion bring an essence which is woefully lacking in the other characters.

Too bad it only took seven seasons for the show to find its legs...better late then never I guess. However even with the addition of Negan the show rates a two out of five William Shatner's in my opinion.

• 2 months later...

Archived