HD FLAC files super slow download and corrupt files

ZuZu303

I've used the code that came with the Super Deluxe boxests for the HD audio downloads however the download speeds are extremely slow and I also get a corrupt file error. Before I downloaded the files I was told that I can only download the files 3 times - I'm a bit worried if I download the files again they are going to be corrupt and I'll lose out, does anybody have any advice on getting the HD audio files?

• Administrators

I've used the code that came with the Super Deluxe boxests for the HD audio downloads however the download speeds are extremely slow and I also get a corrupt file error. Before I downloaded the files I was told that I can only download the files 3 times - I'm a bit worried if I download the files again they are going to be corrupt and I'll lose out, does anybody have any advice on getting the HD audio files?

I'm seeing really good speeds at the moment. If you have any issues, please contact customer service: redemptions@wmgecom.com

• 3 months later...

I'm seeing really good speeds at the moment. If you have any issues, please contact customer service: redemptions@wmgecom.com

Sam, this link is not working for me. I tried to download, got a "3 days" estimated time, and cancelled. After making sure there were no connection problems on my end I tried again. Now I get an "ERROR" on my activation code. My card says "good for one download" ( not three). So, I'm hoping you can provide a working link to help (or something) here. Thanks

• Administrators

Sam, this link is not working for me. I tried to download, got a "3 days" estimated time, and cancelled. After making sure there were no connection problems on my end I tried again. Now I get an "ERROR" on my activation code. My card says "good for one download" ( not three). So, I'm hoping you can provide a working link to help (or something) here. Thanks

The code is only activated once, but in your confirmation email, the first time you downloaded it, the link in that email is what you use for future (three) downloads. Instructions should be in that email.

If you didn't receive it or still having issues, please email redemptions@wmgecom.com.

Archived