Plastic Surgery

redrum

I really don't see much of a difference first off, second, it's really no ones business but hers. Her body, her choice. Actually, don't know if she had anything done (she never calls me) but to me she just looks a bit older thats all. Time waits for no one...except Johnny Depp, that bastard never seems to age!

I really don't see much of a difference first off, second, it's really no ones business but hers. Her body, her choice. Actually, don't know if she had anything done (she never calls me) but to me she just looks a bit older thats all. Time waits for no one...except Johnny Depp, that bastard never seems to age!

If you look at her image page it doesn't even look like the same person. You can't stop time.

'Live fast, die young and have a good looking corpse.'----John Derek--'Knock On Any Door'

+1' especially about Johnny Depp. ;)

As an esthetician by trade I get the whole thing. Me personally? I would get plastic surgery, a nip here a tuck there. Implanting silicone? Not unless I lost a breast.

Fair skin ages faster without question..black dont crack..think Halle Berry...bitch haha

Asians have more adipose tissue in their cheeks (think Anne Curry...stunning and never seems to age)

I find this topic fascinating and could go on forever about it...if you got the money and a good surgeon, go for it.

Archived