Jimmy Page~Black or Gray?

tyedye

I wonder if JP will have black or gray hair for the concert?

I seen his pic on Guitar World mag with gray hair, and he looks pretty damn hot with gray hair, I think he should leave it gray.

What's your opinion?

I wonder if JP will have black or gray hair for the concert?

I seen his pic on Guitar World mag with gray hair, and he looks pretty damn hot with gray hair, I think he should leave it gray.

What's your opinion?

I think I'll be more keen to see how his guitar playing is, not the colour of his hair, hahaha. Like it matters.

I hope his finger injury doesn't affect his playing. That would be a damn shame. Anyone know the cause of his digit fracture?

He is definitely in the top percentile of my favorite guitarists.

His hair color will not affect his playing, I just think his hair looks so much better gray...not everyone can pull it off, but he certainly does. :D

Here's his pic in Guitar World

I cannot be at the concert. I wish like crazy it was possible, but it is not.

:boohoo:

I hope they release the concert in DVD or better yet, air it live(and then release the DVD).

It's maddening really.

I hope his finger injury doesn't affect his playing. That would be a damn shame. Anyone know the cause of his digit fracture?

He is definitely in the top percentile of my favorite guitarists.

His hair color will not affect his playing, I just think his hair looks so much better gray...not everyone can pull it off, but he certainly does. :D

Here's his pic in Guitar World

I cannot be at the concert. I wish like crazy it was possible, but it is not.

:boohoo:

I hope they release the concert in DVD or better yet, air it live(and then release the DVD).

It's maddening really.

That is a really friggin' awesome pic! He's such a cool bastard. B) Sure, as soon as I stop reading Guitar World, they get Jimmy in there looking all svelte and bad-ass.

I think he should keep the gray hair...it's all about the naturalness. Natural-looking gray is much better than fake-looking black.

I think it would be just a tad foolish to go 'back to black' to speak, after letting it all go it's natural colour and ditching the dreaded just for men... :rolleyes:

He's 63 for god sake anyway, how many men that age still have Jet Black hair.. (The answer is none)

Archived