No Quarter

prufrock

What happened? Long time Zep fan and bought the new TSRTS to hear No Quarter with new sound in a new place. However, it's missing the build up to Jimmy's solo, and that has really ruined it for me. What's up, Jimmy? No true fan wants to miss the 'nah, leave it' on PhysG and you've respected that in the past, but this is gold REAL gold that's missing. That solo is my mispent youth, and for me the best thing Jimmy ever did (except maybe T.R.Blues). Where is it?

What happened? Long time Zep fan and bought the new TSRTS to hear No Quarter with new sound in a new place. However, it's missing the build up to Jimmy's solo, and that has really ruined it for me. What's up, Jimmy? No true fan wants to miss the 'nah, leave it' on PhysG and you've respected that in the past, but this is gold REAL gold that's missing. That solo is my mispent youth, and for me the best thing Jimmy ever did (except maybe T.R.Blues). Where is it?

Here's another thread within "Led Zep Live" about this same topic...

http://forums.ledzeppelin.com//index.php?showtopic=361

Prufrock, as in J. Alfred?

This was discussed in the master forum when the remastered TSRTS was released. I think that the missing build up to Jimmy's solo in No Quarter was discussed in this thread: http://forums.ledzeppelin.com//index.php?showtopic=48

Ah, Zep and "misspent youth" - the two go hand in hand.

Do I dare eat a peach?

Archived