2015 MLB BASEBALL THREAD

Strider

I know that you despise Me and I don't give a F**K, I don't like you either and your uppity, holier then thou attitude, but I am responding to your post.

I guess all bets are off (or on) and the Washington Nationals are the 2015 World Series Champions all because of one person. That even means that your Orioles do not have a chance at beating the now over-hyped Nationals. Good luck with all yours and lz77fan's hype and over-confident meanderings that the orioles are the best team in Baseball.

Leave her alone you idiot. She did not deserve your BS. So lay off her!!!!!! The Cubs will take your team out

Leave her alone you idiot. She did not deserve your BS. So lay off her!!!!!! The Cubs will take your team out

You're funny. Instead of calling Me an idiot, maybe you should lighten up and enjoy more time with your great grandchildren and ease up on the name-calling. Didn't you recently have health issues? If so, I do not think that getting over-heated about a post I made that was not directed toward you surely is not good for your health and anger issues.

Remember the old adage: If you can dish it out, then you can surely take it. I can take anything you dish out and it does not affect Me in the least. Words are just that, Words. Especially coming from someone I do not admire or respect or will ever know. If it is some sort of therapy for you to "attack" and vilify Me and it helps you in some way, then give it all you can. That I can respect that.

By the way, the Saint Louis Cardinals have and always seem to be the Dominant Team in the National League Central Division. I do not see that changing because the Chicago Cubs way over-payed for one man. Even if I am wrong, so what? The Saint Louis Cardinals will always be Contenders and World Champions over the likes of the Cubs and your inept orioles. History has already proven that.

You're funny. Instead of calling Me an idiot, maybe you should lighten up and enjoy more time with your great grandchildren and ease up on the name-calling. Didn't you recently have health issues? If so, I do not think that getting over-heated about a post I made that was not directed toward you surely is not good for your health and anger issues.

Remember the old adage: If you can dish it out, then you can surely take it. I can take anything you dish out and it does not affect Me in the least. Words are just that, Words. Especially coming from someone I do not admire or respect or will ever know. If it is some sort of therapy for you to "attack" and vilify Me and it helps you in some way, then give it all you can. That I can respect that.

By the way, the Saint Louis Cardinals have and always seem to be the Dominant Team in the National League Central Division. I do not see that changing because the Chicago Cubs way over-payed for one man. Even if I am wrong, so what? The Saint Louis Cardinals will always be Contenders and World Champions over the likes of the Cubs and your inept orioles. History has already proven that.

You are the one that attacked her. You are so full of it. When baseball comes i guess I will find your daily St Louis propaganda all over the place. I will likely not read anything longer than a sentence to try and keep it short winded.

I know that you despise Me and I don't give a F**K, I don't like you either and your uppity, holier then thou attitude, but I am responding to your post.

What the hell...where did that come from? ebk didn't even mention you in her post.

I would like to know what the Nats are going to do with all this surplus pitching? Someone is getting traded...either for a closer or a bat.

And a SEVEN year contract for someone who is already 30? Washington may regret paying this huge deal...much like the Angels and Pujols.

You are the one that attacked her. You are so full of it. When baseball comes i guess I will find your daily St Louis propaganda all over the place. I will likely not read anything longer than a sentence to try and keep it short winded.

That's cool with me. How about this for short and sweet:

Outgoing Baseball Commissioner Bud Selig proclaims Saint Louis as "the Best Baseball City".

Well, if Bud Selig said it..... :rolleyes: Are you sure he didn't say they were the best town at using baseball bats to help with their looting and rioting? :lol:

You must live a miserable life. From what few posts I read of yours, you have nothing positive to say. You seem like a very cynical, jaded and sarcastic person. You probably are most "happy" making others just as miserable as you are. I don't feel one bit sorry for you but if you have a wife and kids, I might feel a bit sorry for them.

You must live a miserable life. From what few posts I read of yours, you have nothing positive to say. You seem like a very cynical, jaded and sarcastic person. You probably are most "happy" making others just as miserable as you are. I don't feel one bit sorry for you but if you have a wife and kids, I might feel a bit sorry for them.

I don't feel sorry for you, Chris, living with your father and working some night shift job, so don't feel bad for me living in a beautiful city, with a wonderful wife, awesome son, and love my job that enhances society as a whole. Livin' the dream over here! :)

As everyone on here knows, you are a returning, banned joke! Glad after 3 pages you finally figured out you were the joke the whole time on the Elivs jamming with Jimmy thread! :rolleyes:

I have to assume the Nationals will be doing some kind of trade deal soon, if they have not already. I know the old adage is that you can never have too much pitching, but right now, I believe the Nationals are 6 deep with their starting rotation--so someone has to go or either get moved to the pen.

I still wonder if the Scherzer deal means all hope is lost for the team from Queens, New York?

I have to assume the Nationals will be doing some kind of trade deal soon, if they have not already. I know the old adage is that you can never have too much pitching, but right now, I believe the Nationals are 6 deep with their starting rotation--so someone has to go or either get moved to the pen.

I still wonder if the Scherzer deal means all hope is lost for the team from Queens, New York?

The Dodgers and Nationals are going to go in as huge favorites in the NL. Injuries can occur and change everything, as it killed us in the post season. I think the Mets will be better for sure. And I believe the Cubs will be a contender to get to the post season

Yes, the Mets have a rotation that could compete with the Nationals--I just worry about whether or not there is enough pop in the lineup & I still have my doubts about the manager. Maybe moving the fences in again will help with the pop in the lineup--I would just hate to see Citi Field become a bandbox like what they have in the Bronx...

Yes, the Mets have a rotation that could compete with the Nationals--I just worry about whether or not there is enough pop in the lineup & I still have my doubts about the manager. Maybe moving the fences in again will help with the pop in the lineup--I would just hate to see Citi Field become a bandbox like what they have in the Bronx...

Well you have them memories of that '86 classic Paul

Hey King, or should I say Chris from Plano "fucking Texas". I read your fucking post on the fucking Aerosmith thread where every other word out of your mouth was fuck. Better you did not meet Joe Perry. I saw them 3 times in the day for the record and yes I do like Aerosmith. But I would not put Perry at number two ever. Top ten perhaps. So you live with daddy and tend bar. Good for you. Time to find the woman of your dreams. A bit of advice, hold back on the F word on your first few dates

Well you have them memories of that '86 classic Paul

Hey King, or should I say Chris from Plano "fucking Texas". I read your fucking post on the fucking Aerosmith thread where every other word out of your mouth was fuck. Better you did not meet Joe Perry. I saw them 3 times in the day for the record and yes I do like Aerosmith. But I would not put Perry at number two ever. Top ten perhaps. So you live with daddy and tend bar. Good for you. Time to find the woman of your dreams. A bit of advice, hold back on the F word on your first few dates

That's funny,NOT!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm watching MLB Network right now & they are talking about Verlander & his putting on some extra muscle for the upcoming season. I talked about this a little last season & maybe Bong-Man will have some thoughts on it--but to me, Verlander might be at that stage of his career where he might have to learn how to pitch & paint corners rather than just trying to reach back and blow people away with his fastball.

I think most great power pitchers have to come to that point in their careers & it will interesting to see if Justin can adapt....

the human scum bag that is alex rodriguez got a 3 million dollar signing bonus despite not playing on a game and for the next three years will get 21,20,20 million despite putting banned substances in his body lying and throwing everybody under the boss even his own cousin and not one yankee can stand the guy sometimes I wonder where the justice is

I'm watching MLB Network right now & they are talking about Verlander & his putting on some extra muscle for the upcoming season. I talked about this a little last season & maybe Bong-Man will have some thoughts on it--but to me, Verlander might be at that stage of his career where he might have to learn how to pitch & paint corners rather than just trying to reach back and blow people away with his fastball.

I think most great power pitchers have to come to that point in their careers & it will interesting to see if Justin can adapt....

The legs are the first to go...especially for power pitchers. Once their legs go, their power goes and they either adapt or they're finished.

Did you see the Yankees idea of having A-Rod apologize to everyone at Yankee Stadium? Ummmm, I'm guessing this won't have the warm, fuzzy, feeling that Lou Gehrig's famous Yankee Stadium speech had.

http://m.espn.go.com/general/story?storyId=12324371&city=newyork&src=desktop

Archived