2015 MLB BASEBALL THREAD

Strider

The Mariners are making me look real smart, picking them to win the AL West.

How will the Mets bounce back or will they bounce back after getting broomed in Chicago--I won't be satisfied with anything less than winning this series with the Brewers....

All right Rick and ebk...the Angels hit Camden Yards today for a three-game series against the Orioles.

Weaver vs. Chen tonight...with Weaver struggling I like the Os chances.

Saturday has two struggling pitchers, Shoemaker vs. Norris...that's a toss-up that the bullpens will end up deciding.

Sunday concludes with a possible pitchers duel Richards vs. Jimenez...I like the Angels to win this to avoid a possible sweep by Baltimore.

I'll be there Sunday. I hope for a pitchers' duel as those are my favorite games!

The only thing to worry about this weekend is rain. Supposed to come down Saturday and Sunday...but how often are the weather monkeys correct.

Let's go O's!!

Well, depending on what the Nats do tonight, it looks like the Mets lead in the East will get even slimmer--Bartolo is getting his fat ass pounded by Milwaukee.... smiley-sad006.gif

And my buddy put a hundred on the Mutts to score over 3 1/2, They best get a move on.

And my buddy put a hundred on the Mutts to score over 3 1/2, They best get a move on.

The way the Mets offense has looked for all of this week, scoring 3.5 runs is damn near impossible. I was afraid of what would happen when the Mets offense took a long nap & how it would affect the starting pitchers. The way tonight's game looks, the Brewers are going to hang me out to dry....

The way the Mets offense has looked for all of this week, scoring 3.5 runs is damn near impossible. I was afraid of what would happen when the Mets offense took a long nap & how it would affect the starting pitchers. The way tonight's game looks, the Brewers are going to hang me out to dry....

What the hell is going on? The Mets and Arizona who has led the majors in runs last two weeks cant score. My O's are down 2-0. The fucking carnage last night was not enough of a spanking for my sorry ass? Now the Wizards are doing my up. Fuck

One down...two to go. :P

Angels finally above .500 and Weaver has pitched well two games in a row. Things could be looking up now that douchebag Hamilton is gone.

Doesn't seem to be my night... :)

Doesn't seem to be my night... :)

Things might be looking up soon for your Os, ebk and Rick. The word during the game was that Weiters will join the team in Miami next weekend and begin working out in anticipation of him coming off the DL on June 4.

Things might be looking up soon for your Os, ebk and Rick. The word during the game was that Weiters will join the team in Miami next weekend and begin working out in anticipation of him coming off the DL on June 4.

He has to come back and so too Jonathan Schoop. We have to have all hands on deck. I did not anticipate this length of absence for these guys

My Tigers gave the Cardinals an old-fashioned whooping last night. Miggy hits # 399 and ties Al Kaline on the HR list. He's also now tied as the all-time HR king from Venezuela....they've partied for less reasons. Really great to see the Tigers travel so well. There was an awful lot of navy blue sitting in that sea of red last night. I sure hope the Cardinals don't think they're going anywhere with Jhonny Peralta at shortstop. You couldn't ask a major league pitching staff to deal with a bigger infield liability. Meanwhile, Iglasius has solidified our infield in a very nice way. He makes everybody better. Alex Avila is going to have a tough time getting his position back. Both McCann and Holiday are doing a fine job. Time for the Mendoza-line catcher to take a seat.

My Tigers gave the Cardinals an old-fashioned whooping last night. Miggy hits # 399 and ties Al Kaline on the HR list. He's also now tied as the all-time HR king from Venezuela....they've partied for less reasons. Really great to see the Tigers travel so well. There was an awful lot of navy blue sitting in that sea of red last night. I sure hope the Cardinals don't think they're going anywhere with Jhonny Peralta at shortstop. You couldn't ask a major league pitching staff to deal with a bigger infield liability. Meanwhile, Iglasius has solidified our infield in a very nice way. He makes everybody better. Alex Avila is going to have a tough time getting his position back. Both McCann and Holiday are doing a fine job. Time for the Mendoza-line catcher to take a seat.

A rematch of the 1968 Series.

It's Old-Timers Day at Dodger Stadium today, and before all the festivities kicked off, there was a luncheon for the players and the members of the 1965 World Series championship team, and it was great to see that Sandy Koufax was there.

Speaking of Mr. Koufax, here he is, in uniform, at the Old Timer's game.

CFKlXNOUMAA2hrF.jpg

That's swagger. That's "I know I'm a god" body language. I'd give anything for a time machine so I could go back and watch him pitch.

Me too. Love him!

Leave it to a pitcher with the name of a horse jockey to suddenly make like Secretariat on the day of the Preakness. Shoemaker had an E.R.A. way above 5 runs coming into the game and totally shut down the Orioles. Shocking.

Five Ws in a row now for the Angels. Dare I hope for a sweep. Shouldn't be greedy...I expect the Orioles to win Sunday.

Leave it to a pitcher with the name of a horse jockey to suddenly make like Secretariat on the day of the Preakness. Shoemaker had an E.R.A. way above 5 runs coming into the game and totally shut down the Orioles. Shocking.

Five Ws in a row now for the Angels. Dare I hope for a sweep. Shouldn't be greedy...I expect the Orioles to win Sunday.

Not much is going right and the riots were bad enough but the injuries are killing us. Norris should be released IMO. So his illness is a blessing. Tillman missing his start does not help. But this kid Wright that will pitch today is up from AAA with good numbers. I am all for him getting a shot. Maybe he will be a much needed addition? We miss Schoop and Wieters big time. Need their bats. I expect the O's to score today but am not sure how the kid will fair in his big league debut. I am certainly more concerned with the Clippers today

Not much is going right and the riots were bad enough but the injuries are killing us. Norris should be released IMO. So his illness is a blessing. Tillman missing his start does not help. But this kid Wright that will pitch today is up from AAA with good numbers. I am all for him getting a shot. Maybe he will be a much needed addition? We miss Schoop and Wieters big time. Need their bats. I expect the O's to score today but am not sure how the kid will fair in his big league debut. I am certainly more concerned with the Clippers today

This kid Wright did pretty damn good! They actually won on a Sunday when I was there :)

Archived