Super Deluxe Books

shiva

I apologize if this is already somewhere, but does anyone have any information regarding the general release of the hard back books included with the super deluve versions? I can envision them all being compiled once the releases are complete? Or would that just piss off all the people who have purchased the complete sets?

I haven't seen any indication that the Super Deluxe books will be released outside of the box sets. While I love them, I feel as though separating them from the albums proper would do them a disservice -- the pictures and recording information included within are very contextual.

Do you mean the Jimmy Page photo book ? From what I know there are 2 versions. Version that was sold on Amazon and think that 1st printing was sold out. I saw a Deluxe version that came in a box and was physically signed by Page, not stamp on the official site for lot of money but sold out.

• 3 months later...

From what i have read they will remain as part of the super deluxe box sets only. Releasing them outside of that format would diminish the collectable factor of purchasing these sets to begin with.

Archived