Merry Christmas!

Pilot of the Storm

To my fellow Americans: Merry Christmas!!! To the British Empire (current and former): Happy Christmas!!! To everyone else: Nollaig Shona! Nadolig Llawen! Gleðileg jól! Fröhliche Weihnachten! Hyvää Joulua! Feliz Navidad! Buon Natale! Joyeux Noël! vrolijk Kerstfeest! Glædelig jul! God Jul! С Рождеством! メリークリスマス! मैरी क्रिसमस! Jabulela Ukhisimusi! חַג מוֹלָד שָׂמֵח! Καλά Χριστούγεννα! Natale hilare!

I am having problems with my computer and phone, so I don't know how many Christmas pms I will be able to send, if at all, so allow me to take this time to wish all of my friends here and the Forum as a whole a holly, jolly Christmas and a Happy New Year! May 2015 be twice as good a year as 2014. If you did not get all or any of the Led Zeppelin reissues, may Santa rectify that lack by this Christmas morning. Or perhaps some other Led Zeppelin item you long for.

You can keep track of Santa here:

http://www.noradsanta.org/

A warm Christmas cheer to each and every one of you and your families...especially you, Sam. :notworthy:

Wish you were still with us, Brett...and Charles.

• 11 months later...