Happy New Year

Maaike Roeleveld

I had a little mishap in the final couple hours of 2014. I went to watch some fireworks and then realized I had taken my car keys with me instead of the keys to my home. Luckily I had given spare keys to my parents in case something like this happens so I drove there and got the keys.

Hopefully this was the bad "rehearsal" and 2015 will be all sunshine, lollipops and unicorns which shoot rainbows out of their ass :P

Anyway, happy new year to everyone!

Happy New Year to all

I've just watched the London fireworks and amid a strangely eclectic music mix ( and not always in a good way) came the clear strains of Whole Lotta Love.

What better portent of a great Led Zeppelin year ahead? We already know what's to come with those remasters, and we have the promise of much more. A very auspicious opener to the year I think !

Wishing health and happiness to all on this forum.

Happy New Year to all

I've just watched the London fireworks and amid a strangely eclectic music mix ( and not always in a good way) came the clear strains of Whole Lotta Love.

What better portent of a great Led Zeppelin year ahead? We already know what's to come with those remasters, and we have the promise of much more. A very auspicious opener to the year I think !

Wishing health and happiness to all on this forum.

And they just had a clue on Jeopardy about Led Zeppelin so there you have it -- another omen! LOL

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015 to all the awesome Zep fans of this forum and of the world!!!!!

Archived