I'm New

TheFlautist

Hi guys! So, I just made an account here and am kind of new to the Zep scene, but I've been enjoying them since I was tiny. I just thought it would be polite to introduce myself and try to make some new friends so I'm not totally alone here.

My name is Caitlin and I'm 14, and I live in the pacific northwest.

Welcome! This is the best place to discuss the greatest band of all time! And you'll be quite surprised by how much you can learn from these forums. I joined here at 14 as well, just before the O2 concert. 7 years later, i can say it's easily one of my best internet decisions :)

Aye, the Pacific Northwest is a great place. Welcome to the Forum Caitlin. By coincidence, I have seen Led Zeppelin 14 times, once for every year you've been alive...but not in the Pacific Northwest.

Hi Caitlin, welcome to the forum... you're a much smarter poster than me, I joined on December 20, never thought to say hi on this part of the forum, oops. Is it too late to say a belated howdy to all here...?

Wish I had been a Zep-Head at 14 (those halcyon days of 1990), then I could have gotten all the back catalogue on lovely original (and analogue!) vinyl...

Hi Caitlin, welcome to the forum... you're a much smarter poster than me, I joined on December 20, never thought to say hi on this part of the forum, oops. Is it too late to say a belated howdy to all here...?

Wish I had been a Zep-Head at 14 (those halcyon days of 1990), then I could have gotten all the back catalogue on lovely original (and analogue!) vinyl...

Welcome The Old Hermit! :wizard::wave:

Hi guys! So, I just made an account here and am kind of new to the Zep scene, but I've been enjoying them since I was tiny. I just thought it would be polite to introduce myself and try to make some new friends so I'm not totally alone here.

Hi Caitlin. Welcome. :)

I don't trust myself ,I see the hand writing on the wall ,,some fool will make adumb post and I will be a bigger fool by responding. I seen some dipsy doodles here already but I am a newbie so it didn't get to me .

That would be a shame raytuned, you already contributed to a thread I started with a lot of sense. Usually with a forum you don't delete the account you just don't come back, but that would be a shame. I've just joined up and am learning stuff all the time here, don't let a dipsy doodle spoil your fun. BTW I'm half way through the Stairway to heaven solo, fingers are cut to shreds, using a set of eights, I usually play nines but I ain't going to bend like Jimmy with those lol.

Welcome to the club

• 3 weeks later...

Archived