Zeppelin Cartoon ?

jpenzabene

I once read or heard ( back in the 70's so memory is Kinda blurry ) that there were talks about doing a Cartoon similar to the one The Beatles did probably A LOT more Risque !

As far as these NEVER ENDING rumors of a reunion I've seen THE REAL DEAL in 77 and we will never get that again because John is no longer BUT Jason as replacement is just fine with me ! Not the same power as his old man but if there's anyone on this planet that can take his place it would be him !

A lot of bands are still going strong Fleetwood Mac's recent show was great Lindsay Buckingham still rocking hard always a highly underrated guitar player ! Robin Trower ROCKED the F&#@ out of Royal Oak Music Theater !

The Who Still as well and Daltry's voice was good !

I'm a DIE HARD Zep Fanatic Greatest band EVER but Plant's voice is not what it used to be and maybe he doesn't want to do it because of that plus he may deep down still feel hurt Jimmy & JPJ didn't even fly back to England when his son died !

When you get older those things seem more personal ! He may or may not have forgiven them !

Did you ever see the Led Zeppelin comic book?

I have one. Never really have looked at it, just have kept it in the plastic sleeve. Is it a rare item, do you know chef free? It's just been sitting in the top section of my dresser, for years.

I remember a long lost friend had the comic book.Never heard of the cartoon.All I can say is thank god it never happened because i have Yellow Submarine on dvd and I have yet to watch it all the way through.My old man took me to see it at the pictures when I was a kid and i think I fell asleep.I love Monty Python and British Humour but that was way too silly.By the way just bought Robin 'Fishface'Trower's first five albums on cd to replace scratch old vinyl.Great to see he is still blowing them away

Is there anyway to see,get a copy of these so one can have at least a clue of what they look like ??

Perhaps purchase one ?

Perhaps take a photo of the cover for those of us less fortunate to have it collecting dust in our dresser ?? LOL :)

PEACE

LOVE

LED ZEPPELIN

Archived