Jimmy dating again.

slave to zep

Yes, I see where you are coming from on this, but the media tour for the book and remasters went on for a good long time last year. From the information which has been coming in, he was also involved with a belly dancer throughout 2014, so I would say he would not be able to take Ms Sabet on a media launch if he was seeing both ladies. Jimmy was also giving name checks to Du Bellows, presumably to help them and their manager, Peter Makowski. Obviously, Jimmy doesn't need more money or fame, but he may be amenable to helping others.

This made me think of a scene, where jimmy is being interviewed, with his new girlfriend sitting next to him. After jimmy scratches his nose for about the 5th time, the girlfriend starts to scratch his nose for him. The interview continues for another minute or two and suddenly the belly dancer girlfriend is on the interview set...and she starts dancing. The camera then shows jimmy with an expression like, wtf?

Joking aside, i think relationships are those folks involved, business...2 people, thats all. Speculation and opinion gets chaotic and inaccurate after that. Just my 2cents.

Sounds like a gathering of a bunch of jealous groupies in here. Old ones too.

A couple of years ago, I told a gay male Zep head friend that I'd joined this forum and although I was meeting some interesting people, there seemed to be a fairly large number of sexist men also. He "I'm not surprised; look at the behavior of Robert Plant and Jimmy Page over the years." It then occurred to me that there might be some male "fans" who aren't so much fans of the music but want to identify with what they perceive as the rock and roll lifestyle of multitudes of young and underage groupies, etc. Sort of a vicarious thrill for them. I'm a fan of the music. Although I think Jimmy Page is an interesting person in some ways, his values are not mine and I find much of his behavior and the behavior of Robert Plant, over the years, embarrassing. In fact I wish I'd never found out about some of it. I wouldn't be surprised if some male fans enjoy these news tidbits because it allows them to fantasize. Too bad your reality isn't going to match, lol.

A couple of years ago, I told a gay male Zep head friend that I'd joined this forum and although I was meeting some interesting people, there seemed to be a fairly large number of sexist men also. He "I'm not surprised; look at the behavior of Robert Plant and Jimmy Page over the years." It then occurred to me that there might be some male "fans" who aren't so much fans of the music but want to identify with what they perceive as the rock and roll lifestyle of multitudes of young and underage groupies, etc. Sort of a vicarious thrill for them. I'm a fan of the music. Although I think Jimmy Page is an interesting person in some ways, his values are not mine and I find much of his behavior and the behavior of Robert Plant, over the years, embarrassing. In fact I wish I'd never found out about some of it. I wouldn't be surprised if some male fans enjoy these news tidbits because it allows them to fantasize. Too bad your reality isn't going to match, lol.

I understand where you're coming from, Scarlet. It' true that some supposed Zep "fans" are more intrigued by the band's perceived "outrageous lifestyle" than they are by the music, but I believe those fans are in the minority. The majority of fans just love the band and it's music. Also, I think Page was more than just "an interesting person in some ways." -- I think he's perhaps the most fascinating figure in rock history.

I just posted this topic because I thought it was news.

I agree that it is his own business, and I guess if she is over 18, she can make up her own mind who she dates.

i suspect they both know it wont last that long, but they probably are happy with just enjoying the present.

I find this very hard to believe!!! ..... Could it be a publicity stunt or something!! Really, I find that very hard to believe ,could it be a joke or something!!!! There is more to this than meets the eye, believe me , you!!

I've had plenty of friends in the past date much older men, particularly musicians, all that magic in the guitar playing came from a man and he's still that man if he's 71 or 17. My husband is 20 years older than me and 3 years younger than Jimmy, who cares, I've been happy since the day I met him.

So did Jimmy find his angel with a broken wing?

Haha, doubt it. I always got this gut feeling the angel with a broken wing was a specific person, not just a personality trait. Only Mr. Page knows and doubt he will ever tell, even posthumously.

If you think analytically what an angel with a broken wing is - An angel is a being with abilities beyond the human sphere. A broken wing implies that person can neither return above or below, leaving them on earth free to serve the Lord of their choosing. Now that means something completely different, doesn't it?

I don't recall him making any mention of this ficticious creature in many years.

I always got this gut feeling the angel with a broken wing was a specific person, not just a personality trait.

Perhaps, but the full quote suggests a particular type of woman as opposed to someone specific:

"Just say that I'm still searching for an angel with a broken wing. It's not very easy to find them these days. Especially when you're staying at the Plaza Hotel". -- Jimmy Page, February 1975

Perhaps, but the full quote suggests a particular type of woman as opposed to someone specific:

"Just say that I'm still searching for an angel with a broken wing. It's not very easy to find them these days. Especially when you're staying at the Plaza Hotel". -- Jimmy Page, February 1975

Definitely - and ditto the other time he used the same phrase: "one that won't fly away".

Archived