Current Mood In Song

apantherfrommd

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

:goodpost: Good posts from you today, Deb. :wave:

Hi, Sath! And thank you, kind sir!

When I found this forum, I thought it was really cool to find a group of folks who share the love of LZ, not to mention that there are great people with diverse backgrounds and a wealth of knowledge about LZ (and many other topics). Where it all goes south for me is when the hatred starts spewing. It is so vile and unbecoming, it really is a poison to this great site. I try to stay away from the threads that breed the most hatred, but invariably, I witness it more than I care to. With all the good that people have to offer here, I cannot comprehend the motivation to spew hate, I really don't understand the point or objective. I don't mind the healthy debates (that's how we grow, right?), but most of the debates end up with an unhealthy dose of hate.

Long way of saying thanks, right Sath!? I'm in rare form today as you can tell. Today I've reached my limit of the hate.

Have a great weekend, friend!

:friends:

Hi, Sath! And thank you, kind sir!

When I found this forum, I thought it was really cool to find a group of folks who share the love of LZ, not to mention that there are great people with diverse backgrounds and a wealth of knowledge about LZ (and many other topics). Where it all goes south for me is when the hatred starts spewing. It is so vile and unbecoming, it really is a poison to this great site. I try to stay away from the threads that breed the most hatred, but invariably, I witness it more than I care to. With all the good that people have to offer here, I cannot comprehend the motivation to spew hate, I really don't understand the point or objective. I don't mind the healthy debates (that's how we grow, right?), but most of the debates end up with an unhealthy dose of hate.

Long way of saying thanks, right Sath!? I'm in rare form today as you can tell. Today I've reached my limit of the hate.

Have a great weekend, friend!

:friends:

haha yea I totally understand! I've been away from those threads for a few days now, I feel better already!

You have a good one too! Cheers! :toast:

• 5 months later...