Slate Chocolate Marble
Slate Chocolate Marble

Led Zeppelin Official Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
apantherfrommd

Current Mood In Song

69 posts in this topic

Hmmm...not exactly the version I was looking for (I prefer the version that appears on 'Electric Ladyland'), but it will have to do:

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

Yes siree, bob! It's Saturday night and I'm kinda (just kinda) like the cats in the vids below!! Whooooopeeeee! :yay:  :whistling::shifty::drunk::P 

To all those wonderful people out there, who are annoyed by my song choices, well, pardonnez-moi! :angel:

Adios Amigos! ;) 

Today is the birthday of a brother.

In a few minutes I will put on Live at Fillmore East - The Allman Brothers Band.

Happy Birthday Gregg.

Dedicated to all the victims of war, terrorist attacks, mass shooting incidents and any other senseless crimes against humanity. 

All this talk about nuking certain specific countries is just beyond me! War is NOT the answer. There is way too much hatred in this world, already! 

We will pay the price, but we will not count the cost.....

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

Going to a gig tonight in my hotel of all places. just discovered a band called Aslan and R&B that are playing tonight - check out the tune crazy world