Dazed and Confused Drum Cover!

Mr. Hudson

Hey, guys. I just did a drum cover of Dazed and Confused. I know it's not perfect haha, but I would still like your thoughts! Can't believe I made such stupid mistakes actually...

I could barely hear anything sometimes. The track was so muddy through the headphones: https://www.dropbox.com/s/uy5uag6u7kowadx/Thought%20Experiment_6.mp3?dl=0

Nice job, Mr Hudson! I love the drums on D&C, and my favorite is at the end of Jimmy's solo with the 'don't mistake kindness for weakness' moment when Bonzo shifts from skipping/frolicking to wild beast. It makes me smile every time! And yes, I smiled during your cover 'cause you nailed it!

Keep up the good work!

:)

OH! Also did a sloppy-ass ne take cover of Won't Get Fooled Again while I was there haha: https://soundcloud.com/ashley-dean-hudson-1/wont-get-raped-again

What a workout!! Great drum song, and your cover was fun to listen to. Did you yell 'Mom!' at 7:14? :)

Drums are the heartbeat of a song, they really can make a good song a great song if they are played with passion, sensitivity and without hesitation, all where appropriate. I can't speak to your technique as I am not a drummer, but I trust my ears, and I like what I hear! Thanks for sharing your talent!

I'll see The Who in April and will be looking to see if the drummer gives this song his all like you do! ✌️

Love your covers as usual man! The D&C was awesome, as was Won't Get Fooled Again! You've got some great skills... keep up the good work. I also enjoyed your take on If I Had a Tail, I've found another QotSA fan on here!! ;)

I just got a mid 50's Slingerland Radio King kit in WMP that's going through the cleaning process as we speak. 5.5 snare, 9x13 tom, 14x26 kick. I'll have to post a few covers here and show ya how they sound. Cheers man!

:thumbsup:

Archived