Anyone Order Merchandise Online from the Ahmet Tribute Site?

I e-mailed them yesterday, and to my surprise got this response pretty quickly:

"I do apologise for the delay. Due to the magnitude of orders and the Christmas period your Ahmet Book was only dispatched yesterday January 7th. Should be with in this week

Apologies once again"

Yay, it's on it's way!

RIGHT!!! Possible break through

I contacted Even Merchandising on Tel: 020 8208 1166 (UK) and they were very helpfull.

You give them your details and they see all of your oder information. I told them I was till missing a few items and they said they would e-mail me tomorrow with news on the whereabouts of my items. If the items are non trackable then replacements will be sent out ASAP.

The guy on the phone also told me that due to the inredible volume of orders it's taken ages for everything to trickle through. Not enough man power.

He also apologised for the delay.

Hope this has been of some help to you all still missing your items.

RIGHT!!! Possible break through

I contacted Even Merchandising on Tel: 020 8208 1166 (UK) and they were very helpfull.

You give them your details and they see all of your oder information. I told them I was till missing a few items and they said they would e-mail me tomorrow with news on the whereabouts of my items. If the items are non trackable then replacements will be sent out ASAP.

The guy on the phone also told me that due to the inredible volume of orders it's taken ages for everything to trickle through. Not enough man power.

He also apologised for the delay.

Hope this has been of some help to you all still missing your items.

Thanks for the info. I'm pretty confidence the delay is just down to demand. I dropped them an email just in case, but I guess I'll get a similar reply, give it a few more days.

Hey Yall,

One Month and Three Days since I placed my order, and nothing has arrived yet.

i did call them this AM, and they said they had my order in the system, and asked if I could give it til the end of this week for it to arrive.

They apologized, and noted that for some reason, the international orders had been trickling out.

I live in the States. My Tee shirt arrived today. I am a tiny person, but NOT THIS TINY. I mean come on---this tee shirt is supposed to be a woman's size. It looks like it is made for an 11 year old.

as an ebayer of music items, I have found shipping to and from England and the U.S to take about 9 business days (west coast). Add a processing time to that and an unprecedented demand factor.

Perhaps there is still hope for me!

My shirts have still not arrived.

I think since it seems I am the only one who has yet to receive their shirts........perhaps Robert, Jimmy, and John Paul need to deliver them in person.

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered a couple of T shirts and 4 mugs back on Dec. 21st which have never arrived. I checked up on them about a month ago and was politely assured they were in the mail and apologies for the delay. Well, I checked up on them again a couple of days ago and got this reply:

Ahmet Ertegun‏ From: joan - (joan@eventmerch.com)

Sent: Thu 2/21/08 11:57 AM

To: davxxxxxx@hotmail.com

Dear David

Your T-shirts will be with you tomorrow. Unfortunately we are completely outof stock of the mugs due to goods lost in transit and the duplication oforders sent. We have therefore credited your account today for £32.00 for the 4 mugspurchase. Our sincere apologies once again.

EVENT!

It hit me as a rather abrupt dismissal of me as a customer. I assume, when she said "your T-shirts will be with you tomorrow" she meant they were going to put them in the mail again???

• 2 weeks later...

I finally had my print back from the framers after a lengthy delay for various reasons. Not great photos (it's not up on the wall yet - will have to find pride of place where the sun won't hit at yet everyone will see it!) but it gives an idea of what it's like:

O2Print005.jpg

O2Print002.jpg

It's a nice memento to have. :)

• 6 months later...

Soooo...anyone *still* not received all that they'd ordered?

Something jogged my memory on this, and I finally fired off an e-mail (not even knowing if it's still active, to tell the truth). I'd ordered the program (which did eventually arrive) as well as a t-shirt and mug. It was so long ago that I can't even remember getting a confirmation e-mail at the time of order, but I don't think I did.

Archived